⚝ 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚃𝚠𝚘 ⚝

Y/N POV
After tons of time trying on clothes I finally decided on this dress and shoes, along with this hair that Jennie did!

Y/N POVAfter tons of time trying on clothes I finally decided on this dress and shoes, along with this hair that Jennie did!

Y/N: I don't know

Y/N: I don't know... This is super short...

JENNIE: You look STUNNING! If I had that body I would rock it..

Y/N: STOP it, You're absolutely beautiful.

JENNIE: Thank you...

We were hugging... and heard Namjoon yelling at us, saying it's time to go.

We walked down the stairs and the room got very quiet....

JIMIN: Y/n... uh WOW

I looked down and I felt embarrassed for how short it was, so I started grabbing at the bottom of the dress.

JIMIN: You look gorgeous.

NAMJOON: Wow You two look drop dead, but we have to go... I got a limo for the night!

JENNIE: WHAAAAAT?!?!?!? YES BITCHES

Y/N: omg how? was it too much?

NAMJOON: Y/n... It's fine it wasn't.

We all got in and there were free drinks inside so we all started drinking some, me and Jennie had to sneak ours because Namjoon would have killed us.

It took awhile to get there, so we drank a pretty good amount before making it there....

We pulled into the drive way and there were gates and the drive way was so long that lead to a HUGE mansion.... My mouth dropped open.

Y/N: THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!

JIMIN: He's filthy rich...

Y/N: What does he do?

JIMIN: I can't really say...

I just shrugged it off and went back to looking at the house as everyone started getting out of the limo...