❃ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❃

I MADE A PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY CALLED MY STEPFATHERS FRIEND, YOU CAN LOOK IT UP OR MESSAGE ME FOR THE LINK :) SONG I LISTENED TO WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER:

Y/N POV

It's been a couple of weeks now and tomorrow Dong-Chul is supposed to come home and let me just say I'm so ready to be home in my own bed, hid away from this psycho. He was being so sweet before but the second I don't do what he wants me to do. He flips and acts like a psychopath. He hasn't been messing with me very much since the last encounter plus Bianca has been around more and for some reason Jungkook doesn't really interact with me much when my family is around, even though they wouldn't care about it. It's like he's just trying to cover his ass or something.

I've learned a lot about Jungkook during this stay though. He can be nice, or he can be an arrogant asshole. If I stay on his good side, he will be nice to me but if I do anything against him, he turns into a different person. Bianca knocked on my door as she was walking down the stairs to tell me dinner was ready, so I grabbed my phone and started following behind her to the dining room. We had a seat at the table and the food was hot and ready in the middle. 

Y/N: mmm this all looks so good, thank you ma'am for cooking for us this whole stay!

MAID: oh thank you, you're too sweet.  Mr. Jeon will be joining you guys for dinner tonight he will be just a little late.  Enjoy your meal!

BIANCA: I'm gonna miss this treatment at home!

Y/N: yeah haha no laundry, no cooking, no cleaning... it's been pretty easy... but I can't wait to go home and be in my own bed...

As I was saying that Jungkook walked into the dining room and sat down at the seat at the end of the table near where we were sitting.

JUNGKOOK: mmm you're excited to go home? Did you not enjoy your time here?

I gulped so hard.

Y/N: oh no it's been really nice, and the maid is wonderful and the bed.

Bianca cut me off and said, " gosh calm down ".

Y/N: I was just saying.

As Jungkook was just smiling watching me struggle. He loved watching me dangle there. He's such a jerk.

JUNGKOOK: You like the idea of being free.

BIANCA: who doesn't? Haha.

He looked at her and back at me, while he took a bite of his food. What about you y/n?

Y/N: yeah, to be able to go wherever again, to be around whoever.

He just gave me a look and continued eating for a second and said, " you'll never really be free ".

I just looked up at him cause now I knew exactly what he meant by that.

Bianca looked over at me with a confused look on her face. She spent the whole dinner looking back and forth at us. She should damn well know what's going on by now. She knew he liked me; she was the one who told me.  She's not stupid, she definitely knows.