☯ 𝒞𝐻𝒪𝒾𝒞𝐸 ☯

KNOCK KNOCK

JUNGKOOK: Let me look, I think that's them..

Y/N: hopefully

I whispered to myself as Jungkook got up to check through the peep hole in the door.

He opened the door and in came Dongchul and Bianca..

BIANCA: Y/N!!!! OMG MY BABY... WHAT HAS HAPPENED??!?!?!?!

Y/N: I'm fine.... calm down

As I got up to hug her, I think she needed more comforting than I did at this point, Especially since I found out that she was fine with Dongchul. My heart was at peace, well for the most part.

DONGCHUL: DONT EVER DISAPEAR LIKE THAT AGAIN JEON, and Y/N.... I THOUGHT I LOST YOU BOTH....

JUNGKOOK: NO you didn't. We are fine, we are here and well.

DONGCHUL: Well. Not for long if we don't get you guys out of here.... and into some place safe..

JUNGKOOK: or take out the whole cartel in this area..

DONGCHUL: They're bigger than us... much bigger...

Jungkook looked out the window like he was deep in thought.

JUNGKOOK: I just don't want to leave here, well the U.S

Y/N: You can't leave... I just found you...

BIANCA: you'd be going with him, obviously you can't stay here, you aren't safe either.

JUNGKOOK: yeah, do you think I'd leave you here..... alone?

Y/N: I dunno...

I shrugged my shoulders and he just grabbed me off the ground and hugged me tight.

JUNGKOOK: I'll never leave you again, I promise.

Y/N: don't make promises you can't keep....

JUNGKOOK: I plan to keep it as best as I can...

DONGCHUL: It's time to get down to business.

JUNGKOOK: Yeah... Move some money around, some things and find a place?

Y/N: a place like where?

BIANCA: far away from here... that's for sure.

I looked down, and Jungkook took notice...

JUNGKOOK: I know you don't want to do this, you don't want to leave again but we have no other choice baby. We have to hide away for a little while at least. They wont leave us alone until we are dead.

Y/N: I know....

We spent the next six hours putting together a plan, How much money we would need to make it.
A place to go too.
How long we could be there. What could happen if we were caught up.
How we could be contacted by Dongchul, and Bianca.

All of this terrified me, but I knew we had no choice but to do this.

It made me look back and thinking about how I didn't want to be a part of any of this, but then Jungkook happened.

I've lost my friends, I thought I lost Jungkook, to finding him and Jin, to being forced to kill Jin who I thought was Jungkook.

Honestly, Killing Jin has been eating me alive.

I never saw myself killing someone unless it was for safety reasons.

Jin didn't do anything to me.... I don't know him like that, so I really don't know if he would have deserved it.

I have so many thoughts running through my mind.

So many changes that are coming, I'm terrified honestly, but as long as I'm with Jungkook... I'll be at peace!

Where will our choices take us and land us?

So many questions, that I was ready to figure out the answers too, we have 6 hours left and we have to leave here..... but I have no idea where we will go....

I spent the rest of my time saying my goodbyes too Bianca....and even though I was happy to be with Jungkook,  I was sad for having to run off away from my life, again. 

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER, I'M DEBATING IF I SHOULD CONTINUE THIS BOOK SINCE IT HAS SO MANY CHAPTERS OR IF I SHOULD CONTINUE IT INTO ANOTHER BOOK...... OBVIOUSLY SAME STORY JUST THE NEXT CHAPTER INTO THEIR LIFE AS THEY LEAVE THE U.S.....

IDEAS? WOULD YOU GUYS RATHER ME JUST CONTINUE THE STORY HERE WITHIN THIS BOOK OR CONTINUE ONTO A NEW ONE AS A PART TWO/BOOK TWO TYPE OF THING?

BY THE WAY WE HAVE HIT 13K!!!!!!!! THIS IS INSANE, I AM SO THANKFUL FOR YOU ALL AND THE ENDLESS SUPPORT :)