♥ 𝙽 𝙴 𝚆 ♥

I MADE A PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY CALLED MY STEPFATHERS FRIEND, YOU CAN LOOK IT UP OR MESSAGE ME FOR THE LINK :) SONG I LISTENED TO WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER:

JUNGKOOK POV

I've had a hard time dealing with what's happened between y/n and I.
I wish things could be different, I wish that she could look at me the way she did in the beginning when this was all fresh. 

I know she wants to move on and live her life and honesty I should give her that but I can't.... and I won't....

She moved away a couple weeks ago, it didn't take long to track her down. She's in Santa Maria in a nice little secure loft. I have some of my men watching her just in case anything happens and she needs protection and so I know exactly where to find her.

I haven't contacted her, even though I've thought about it many times. I have my nights where I want and need her but I stand by my word on telling her I'll give her time, and I'm trying to do just that.

I figured I'd let her settle in, get a feel for life alone without anyone else around her that she really knows.

I hope she doesn't meet a guy, and falls in love with him. I know I'll have to go back to my old ways and take him out. I'll do anything I can to have her with me but I don't want to break her heart again.

I want our life to be as normal as it can with me being the Mob boss and her growing up with a gang member step father.

I've been working my ass off as usual, drinking a little too much, doing coke from time to time to make me feel better, sometimes I just need a pick me up.

Y/N POV

I made it to California a few weeks ago. The first week Bianca and I got the apartment together shopped for stuff and made it so comfy.

She had to head back home soon because she had her " clients " to tend to. I begged her to stay but I knew she needed to do what she needed to do. She gave me the money to get here and all of this stuff by doing her job, I appreciate her so much for everything she has done for me.

COUPLE DAYS FORWARD

Bianca left yesterday so today I plan to get up and go look for some kinda job and possibly start applying for colleges in this area.

I got up showered and did my hair, and threw a cute outfit on. 
Hair like this:

Outfit that I chose: