❁ 𝔗𝔞𝔩𝑘 ❁

I MADE A PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY CALLED MY STEPFATHERS FRIEND, YOU CAN LOOK IT UP OR MESSAGE ME FOR THE LINK :) SONG I LISTENED TO WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER:

Y/N POV

I was laying on the office floor on my stomach with my arms to my sides flat on the floor with jungkook straddling/ hugging me from behind.

Y/N: fine.... I won't fight anymore...

JUNGKOOK: you're probably too tired to fight it anyways.

Y/N: Can I at least turn around?

JUNGKOOK: Yea

As he got off of me and stood up.... He put his hand out to help me up...

I stood up and looked at him...... My heart just felt so heavy.... from losing Lisa & Jackson and also losing the guy that I love.... It's hard for me to see him as anything but a monster or a killer now.....

Y/N: what do you want to talk about?

JUNGKOOK: You were just gonna move and not say anything to me?

Y/N: I kinda thought this was done after the whole traumatic event that happened....

JUNGKOOK: I thought about it for awhile.... I feel like I can't trust you anymore... you were gonna kill me y/n....

Y/N: You were gonna kill my best friends and you did...

JUNGKOOK: Just Jackson.... Lisa I wasn't going to until I realized you were gonna shoot me... I didn't think you would pull the trigger on me...

Y/N: It wasn't loaded.

JUNGKOOK: that's not the point... you didn't know it wasn't loaded... you pulled the trigger to kill me....

Y/N: You put me in a place.... I didn't want to kill you but I felt like I had no other options....

JUNGKOOK: You had options you just never want to listen... you rebel over everything....

Y/N: okay.... well I'm telling you now... I'm moving away from here and I'd rather you not bother me anymore...

JUNGKOOK: You know that's not gonna happen...

Y/N: I almost killed you... you took my only friends from me.... this relationship is over Jungkook... There is nothing left to do here.....

JUNGKOOK: He burnt down everything I owned... Everything I had left of my family...

Y/N: I know.....and I'm not saying he was right for that.

JUNGKOOK: You know I give a fuck about you right? I don't just let people live who attempt to kill me....

Y/N: well kill me then? will that it make this easier..

He walked over to me and put his hands on my face....

JUNGKOOK: I don't want to kill you.... I don't want to live without you y/n....

I pushed his hands away....

Y/N: I think you need to learn too... I can't do this....

I walked out the door into the dining room with everyone else.... Bianca was waiting for me with a drink.... and I grabbed the whole bottle from her hand and started drinking it....

Jungkook walked out after me and was walking behind us.... He had this weird sad demeanor happening the whole dinner....

While everyone else was laughing and enjoying their night... we were the only two who was quiet and sad and didn't say much to anyone....

I kept looking over at him... not on purpose...

I started feeling the alcohol.... A LOT.... I was looking down at the table and I seen water drops, I touched my eyes and realized they were wet.... I was crying... Why was I crying? Why am I sad? Why am I crying over him?

I wiped my eyes and just kept my head low so no one else seen me...

I stood up and stumbled a little bit.... everyone looked at me...

DONGCHUL: Y/n are you okay?

Y/N: yeah I'm f....fine...

As I continued walking to the stairs to go to my room.... I was over tonight.... and I couldn't keep my eyes dry.....

I started walking up the stairs and I made it to the top and started stumbling backwards I was definitely falling until I felt someones arms wrap around me....

Y/N: Thank you.... I'm fine...

As I walked up the last stair and turned around to look at them and it was Jeon Jungkook himself...

Y/N: No.... what did I tell you Kook?

He walked closer to me... backing me up against the wall....

JUNGKOOK: I don't care that you don't want me.... I want you.... I want you right now...

Y/N: noo... You can't have me......

I went to push him but he grabbed my wrists and pushed them on the wall next to my head.....

JUNGKOOK: Let me love you...

My heart was beating out of my chest..... My body was yearning for him.... but my mind was screaming no..... ( This facial expression is the one he was making )

  ( This facial expression is the one he was making )

He moved his hands down to my waist......

Y/N: No.... I'm not doing this with you....

He put his forehead up against mine....

JUNGKOOK: I don't want to hurt you anymore, please stop rebelling against me....

Y/N: If you don't want to hurt me anymore then leave me alone......

He just looked at me..... His expression was a sad one.... I broke his heart....

I pushed him away, and started to walk toward my bedroom....

JUNGKOOK: Can we have one last night together?

I stopped.....staring at my door...... Should I give into him and my desire or listen to what my brain is telling me ?

Another Cliffhanger, I know I'm so sorry please don't hate me!

I purple you all so much, thanks for your endless support!