✘ The Next Morning 21+ ✘

I MADE A PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY CALLED MY STEPFATHERS FRIEND, YOU CAN LOOK IT UP OR MESSAGE ME FOR THE LINK :) SONG I LISTENED TO WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER:

Y/N POV

The next morning I woke up to two really right arms wrapped around my body and a face in my neck.....

I moved my head and wiggled out of his grasp but he just rolled over and continued sleeping.... he looks so cute and innocent while he sleeps.... AHHH am I falling for this asshole?

Y/N's view...

I got up and went on to the bathroom, and brushed my teeth and washed my face

I opened the door to go back into the bedroom from the bathroom...but Jungkook was standing at the door and said " good morning " . I just looked up at home and said " morning ". I started to walk by him and he grabbed my waist to stop me, and locked his lips right on mine.... I couldn't help but kiss him back... but then I pulled away and continued on...

JUNGKOOK: I'm going to the bathroom but when I get back I want you to be on the bed waiting for me...

As he tapped my chin with his finger and thumb.... 

Y/N: but...

As he was closing the door he said " no buts just do it " ....

So I went and sat down on the bed... at this point there wasn't much else to do.. I know if I didn't do it he would " punish " me.  I heard him washing his hands so my stomach starting feeling like butterflies were inside of me and his footsteps growing closer and closer.... I started squeezing the bedsheets...  cause I just knew what was coming.....and I started getting excited... what the hell is wrong with me?

He opened the door and saw me sitting on the bed... so I guess he felt compelled to say " good girl " ... so I said " what am I a dog? He laughed....  and walked over to me and just stood in front of me..... looking down....

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ 21 + below... starting now.

JUNGKOOK: stand up....

So I did as he said.... and he started removing my shirt.... he hugged me and started caressing my back while he was kissing my neck.... 

Y/N: mmm... J....ungkook...

He lifted me up and told me to wrap my legs around his waist as he climbed onto the bed.... 

He started kissing my lips and I gave in and started kissing him back... we kept having to pull away from each other for moments to breathe...

JUNGKOOK: last night I said I wanted to taste you and this morning I still woke up with that hunger... 

He said as he started moving down my body with his hands until he reached my panties and he started slowly playing with the band of them.... until he slowly removed them down my legs....  

JUNGKOOK: this is what I've been waiting for....  all these weeks that We haven't been communicating I've been craving you.....

Y/N: craving me?

JUNGKOOK: yeah.. you know how people crave the high from drugs?

Y/N: mhmmm...

JUNGKOOK: I crave you like that y/n. 

Y/N: noooo...

JUNGKOOK: yes....  I... do...

He moved his hand down my body from my lips to my clit.... he knew exactly what he was doing to me... and he was loving it.... 

He grabbed my legs and put them over his shoulders.... he started kissing my inner thighs, the kissing turned into licking and he got closer and closer to my sweet spot until he made it there and I couldn't control my moans anymore........

Y/N: I'm sorry.. I'm.... aHAaah.. I'm trying to be.. quiet.... 

JUNGKOOK: no I want you to scream....

Y/N: yes.... omg kOOKIE! Don't stop....

JUNGKOOK: that's what I want to hear...

I started shaking uncontrollably, I was so close.... almost to my high and he stopped.....

Y/N: Why'd you stop?

JUNGKOOK: I don't want you to get off just yet...

He crawled up to my face and placed his forehead up against mine and was just staring into my eyes and slowly started to insert himself inside me..... I gripped the sheets.... he saw that...

JUNGKOOK: what's wrong kitten? You can't handle it?

Y/N: mmm ahhh....

His pace started getting faster and faster.... we we're breathing so hard... I'm surprised no one else heard us... we were being so loud....

He rolled over holding onto me until it placed me on top of him....

JUNGKOOK: do you know what to do y/n?

Y/N: mhm.....

I started grinding on top of him... and he started pushing his hips up and down so make him go deeper....

I couldn't control my movements anymore.. as I reached my high... he kept going faster and faster until I finally orgasmed.

He flipped me over and got back on top of me and started going faster and harder while saying
" y/n..omg you're so....so....tight " until his movements became sloppier and slower....

He looked over at me while I just looked at the ceiling, we were both trying to catch our breaths. He got up off the bed and started walking toward the bathroom......

JUNGKOOK: join me in the shower kitten 🐱