☆ 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝒆 ☆

I MADE A PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY CALLED MY STEPFATHERS FRIEND, YOU CAN LOOK IT UP OR MESSAGE ME FOR THE LINK

I couldn't stop listening to my time while writing this chapter so if you would like too.... Listen while reading :)

ENJOY!

JUNGKOOK POV

This time was different with Y/n.. I made love to her....because I love her.... I don't want to lose her. I know my mistakes, I see the shit I've done. I can't take them back now, I have to walk away from this and let her be free...........

Y/N POV

I feel so conflicted with everything. He has made me feel so many things that no one has ever made me feel before, good and bad. He was different this time, more genuine. I could see the love in his eyes. Maybe he feels guilt for what he has done, but it doesn't change what is already done, What he has taken from me.

I walked out of the shower and at this point it was light outside, we were up all night... I expected him to be gone but when I walked into my room he was still laying on my bed with his face closest to my window, sideways on the bed.

He is beautiful, something I can never avoid while looking at him

He is beautiful, something I can never avoid while looking at him. He was so deep in thought he didn't even hear me walk into the room.

Y/N: umm....

He sat up and looked over at me...

JUNGKOOK: I didn't hear you come in....

I stood there as I crossed my arms looking out the window..

Y/N: Yeah... So I should probably get some sleep so I can finish up on packing....

He looked down at his hands...and rested his face on his arm while his arm was on his knee.

and rested his face on his arm while his arm was on his knee