❤ |ƬHƐ ƁAƊ ƐƝƊIƝƓ| Ɓу: SOLƜAƐ ❤

TRIGGER WARNING; Contains, gore, blood, swearing, guns

This was written by Solwae.

Songs used to inspire me, also added to the Spotify playlist that Solha created for This story.

———————-
Y/N POINT OF VIEW
I woke up and looked around starting to panic, tears forming in my eyes.

Y/N: J-Jungkook?! Where are you??

I heard footsteps and immediately realized that Jungkook was indeed still here. I don't want him to leave again... I looked beside me and smiled at the adorable sight of Gio and Tao cuddling... Jungkook came and sat beside me, he wiped the tears off of my cheeks.

JUNGKOOK: Why were you crying?

I looked down and fiddled with the blanket that was covering my legs. Jungkook sat patiently waiting for my answer.

Y/N: I thought you left me...... again.

Jungkook smiled and looked down before looking back up at me...

JUNGKOOK: Like I said, I'll always be here if you need me.

I smiled at him.

JUNGKOOK: Should we wake them up?

I nodded before shaking Gio's tiny body gently. He looks so cute when he's sleeping, just like his father. Jungkook stood up and walked to the other side of the bed, he started shaking Tao gently, trying to wake him up. These two both are so stubborn; they never want to get up.

JUNGKOOK: I'll wake them up, go get ready. You're supposed to go shopping with Bianca today...

I groaned and got out of bed making my way to the bathroom. I took all of my clothes off as I was about to take a quick shower. I looked at myself in the mirror. The scars...they all have a meaning... Sometimes it was because of me being clumsy, other times people hurt me....Like Namjoon... I traced over each of them, I didn't realize I was crying until I felt a few tears hit my hand. I wiped my face off and got in the shower... I caught myself spacing out a few times, soon enough I got out. I decided to go with some really comfy sweatpants and a sweatshirt, it was autumn so it's cold outside. I straightened my hair and did a tiny bit of makeup. I don't have anybody to impress, it's just my sister.

 I don't have anybody to impress, it's just my sister