● ᴺᵒ ᶤˢᶰ'ᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᶰˢʷᵉʳ ᴵ ʷᵃᶰᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉᵃʳ ●

Rewinding to before JK and Jin went to handle the job.

JUNGKOOK POV

I got to the building to meet up with Jin after today with y/n I was ready to get some frustration out on somebody... so this job should be easy...

I walked into the building...

JIN: finally you get here....

JUNGKOOK: oh stfu...

JIN: We are suppose to meet them in about thirty minutes...

JUNGKOOK: yeah I know... What's the plan?

JIN: well we get there and their boss man thinks he's meeting only me... so we have to be discreet as possible with this... 

JUNGKOOK: so I'll just hide out and snipe him...

JIN: as long as you don't hit me...

JUNGKOOK: you know how annoying you're sometimes?

JIN: yeah yeah but you still love me..

We left the building and got into the car and started to head to the location Jin was suppose to meet this guy... it'll be a quick easy job...and I can go to y/n...

We pulled up close to the location but Jin had to let me out so I could snipe from a distance...I can't be seen otherwise this whole deal will go sideways...

JIN: alright I'll be back after it's done.. Don't hit me...

JUNGKOOK: Yahhh I won't! It was one time...

I accidentally shot Jin when we were younger in the leg and he never lets me live it down...

I got my gun all set up in the direction Jin was meeting the guy. I could get a perfect view of the location...

I could see Jin walking up to the guy... talking, shaking hands... we made up a hand signal so he could let me know when he wanted me to do it... So I'm just waiting until the perfect time...

I heard some ruffling around in some bushes close to where I was but I couldn't see anything or anyone around... so I just continued looking through the scope to see Jin's signal and in no time he gave me the signal so I went to pull the trigger....

I didn't get the chance to press the button because I felt something very hard hit my head.. I fell to the ground... it was one of his men.. trying to kill me..

so I started fighting back... and I was starting to get the best of him until he flipped me over and hit me with a rock... everything went black....

???? POV

MAN: What do you want me to do with them?

??????: I don't know yet....

MAN: Where do you want me to take them?

??????: The cellar...

MAN: Yes sir..

JUNGKOOK POV

I started opening my eyes but I couldn't see much of anything with how dark it was... maybe I'm in my own hell....

JIN: Yahhh... Stop pulling... your making the chains hurt my wrists...

JUNGKOOK: You've always been so sensitive...