† ᴼᴺ ᴴᴼᴸᴰ †

JUNGKOOK POV

I couldn't seem to get my thoughts together, I felt like I was starting to lose my mind.

I drove straight home instead of back to work, I was hoping Sophia wasn't there because I really just needed to be alone, to gather all of my thoughts and feelings.

I spent most of my life being emotionless, careless, stone cold but when Y/n came into my life everything changed, actually since she left my life I've noticed so much more. I'm more caring than I thought I could ever be. I thought my father ruined me but he didn't or maybe Y/n just sent life back into me.

I feel trapped in between two rocks that are so big that I can't move. Namjoon told me to stay away from Y/n or he would kill her, but I didn't know she was pregnant with my child. This changes so much for me, but there is nothing I can do.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't realize Sophia was knocking on my car window the whole time. I hurried and rolled the window down.

JUNGKOOK: I'm sorry I wasn't...

She cut me off.

SOPHIA: Rough day Bunny?

JUNGKOOK: Yeah... It was a crazy day at work.

SOPHIA: you were so deep in thought..

JUNGKOOK: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you.

We started to walk into the house and she was being kind of strange.

SOPHIA: What were you thinking about?

JUNGKOOK: Hmmm?

SOPHIA: What were you so deep in thought about?

JUNGKOOK: It's nothing.

SOPHIA: It's obviously something, so what is it?

She came over and sat down on my lap facing me.

SOPHIA: Babe just tell me whats wrong?

JUNGKOOK: It's nothing Soph...

SOPHIA: Maybe I can make it better for you...

She said in a sexual voice as she started kissing my neck, and I played into it for a second until I realized that I just wasn't into it.

JUNGKOOK: I'm sorry Babe, I'm just not in the mood.

SOPHIA: Not in the mood?

JUNGKOOK: Yeah I'm sorry...

SOPHIA: Since when are you not in the mood? you usually can't keep your hands off of me...

JUNGKOOK: I've had a rough day... okay?

SOPHIA: yeah... or are you seeing another bitch?

JUNGKOOK: Seriously Sophia?

SOPHIA: Yeah why else would you turn me away when you never have????

JUNGKOOK: Do you want me to be real with you?

SOPHIA: YES PLEASE...