☛ 𝓥𝓘𝓞ℒ𝓔𝓝𝓒𝓔 ☛

TRIGGER WARNING: There will be violence in this chapter and possibly the next, So if you're sensitive or just don't like this kinda stuff I apologize!

I MADE A PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY CALLED MY STEPFATHERS FRIEND, YOU CAN LOOK IT UP OR MESSAGE ME FOR THE LINK :) SONG I LISTENED TO WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER:

 You should listen as you read the crazy parts :)

Y/N POV

I heard the door open and in they all came. I seen some men carrying Jackson and Lisa they were knocked unconscious....

Y/N: LISA!!!!!JACKSON!!!!  omg why is Lisa here???? JUNGKOOK...NO please let her go, she has nothing to do with this!

As I was crying and screaming, Jungkook just gave me a look and said " stay out of my way y/n ".

I followed behind them and he turned around and grabbed me by my shoulders and pushed me into the wall and just looked me deep into my eyes and said " I'm doing this rather you like it or not, He crossed the line and most people only get one time to do that and they're out, Lisa was in the wrong place at the wrong time and she knows too much ".

JUNGKOOK: Stay up here...

Y/N: NO fuck you.. I'm coming with you guys

JUNGKOOK: I said NO you're not.

Y/N: Please don't do this to Lisa..... I'm going down there with you guys!

JUNGKOOK: no...the FUCK you are not!

BIANCA: Jungkook come on don't be that way.... It's her best friends... Can't she say her goodbyes? at least?

He looked over at her and back at me..... and said " Fine ".

I followed behind them down into the basement, I don't come down here at all usually but I followed behind them and they lead us all into a room with plastic up on all of the walls and floors and ceiling... Looks like blood stains were already allover everything like they've killed here before.... and it smells so bad!

JUNGKOOK: Just put them down here... CHUL, Thanks for letting me do this here.

DONGCHUL: No problem, I know it's a problem we have to get rid of...

Y/N: what? a problem for you how Dongchul?

DONGCHUL: did you forget we are apart of the mafia Y/n? We could all get caught up and go to prison if we have any loose ends with her or him.... and he blew up Jungkooks whole life.

Y/N: no jungkook blew up his own life by beating him almost too death....This isn't right..... You all are so fucked up in the head.....

Jungkook looked over at me and smirked...

JUNGKOOK: then whats that make you normal?

Y/N: Oh FUCK YOU... You are the worst of them all.. You evil sadistic asshole!

His face went stone cold, He came over to me and smacked me across the face and I could feel blood dripping down my lip.... I wasn't even surprised at this point. Everyone got really quiet and I just sat there on the floor next to Lisa... until she started to wake up..