♥ 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℙ𝔸𝕊𝕋 (𝕁𝕂𝕤) ♥

TRIGGER WARNING: THIS CHAPTER WILL INCLUDE VIOLENCE AND SELF HARM.

I MADE A PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY CALLED MY STEPFATHERS FRIEND, YOU CAN LOOK IT UP OR MESSAGE ME FOR THE LINK :) SONG I LISTENED TO WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER:

JUNGKOOK POV

I woke up around three a.m just laying there in thought about everything and thinking back to when I was like Y/n.... I was young and confused and didn't know what I wanted out of life but I knew this life wasn't it for me. I hated the idea of having to hurt people for money or having to worry about my future children and wife.... Their lives at stake every single day being involved in this.

FLASHBACK

MR.JEON: Jungkook you need to get your head out of your ass and decide what you want to do with your life sooner than later...

JUNGKOOK: Dad I know what I want.... I know what I want to do with my life.

MR.JEON: To take over this business.... its the only thing...

JUNGKOOK: NO I don't want this life sir.

MR.JEON: It was good enough for me but not for you? Is that what you're saying to me?

As he started walking toward me and grabbed my face with his one hand.

MR.JEON: I don't care what aspirations you have this business is your first priority.

JUNGKOOK: DAD I.... I don't want this.... I don't want to kill....

MR.JEON: You need to start training and watch me to learn... You can't be a little bitch your whole life

JUNGKOOK: I'm 14... I'm a kid dad. I'm not a bi....

He cut me off....

MR.JEON: I wasn't much older than you when I became involved. It's time to learn your place.

As he walked away from me..... I sat there and knew I didn't want to do this and I absolutely refuse too. I can't!

TWO YEARS LATER

I had no choice but to train with my dad and his men. I remember this one day that my dad wanted me to handle this job for him, I didn't know too much information about the place or the people but the driver took us there and once we got there I realized it was my friends dad's shop. I was already battling with my own thoughts in my head about doing this....

This wasn't right but we continued to walk into the building and the guards grabbed him and took him to the back of the shop and I had to question him about where our money was and i was informed that if he couldn't give us our cut I would have to kill him.

MR. SOO: Jungkook is that you?

JUNGKOOK: Do you have my fathers money?

MR.SOO: I just need a little more time.

JUNGKOOK: We don't have time Mr.soo.

Mr.SOO: I can have it by tomorrow morning.

JUNGKOOK: I.... I can't.........  What time?

GUARD: NO boss said to kill him if he didn't have it today.... KILL HIM JUNGKOOK!