✧ ƁƛƬӇ ✧

I have made a playlist with all the songs from the story in order on spotify, I'll post a link in comments. :)

Y/N POV

He got up right in my ear and said " so will you let me " ?

I just looked in his eyes as he lifted back up to stand up straight....

He put his hands in his pockets and leaned up against the island counter behind him...

Y/N: Joon, you are like a brother to me?

NAMJOON: you really didn't realize this whole time?

Y/N: no... I didn't see it at all and I don't know why you're doing this... why would you do that? You're one guy I thought I could count on without trying to get in my pants.... but no obviously not...  obviously here we are.. 

I looked down and said " shit " with tears forming in my eyes...

Y/N: I thought you were my family... 

NAMJOON: I can still be your family y/n even if I want to be with you, and I don't just wanna get in your pants..I actually care..

He started walking slowly to me, and cupped my face in his hands and I was pushing his hands away but he bent down and kissed me....

Y/N: Joon, no...

I started pushing him by his chest but he wouldn't budge and he started kissing my neck and his hands slowly started moving down my body to bottom of this very short dress...

Y/N: JOON! Fucking stop....

He continued on to move his hands up the dress on the sides of my thighs up to my ass and then up to my waist..... And then he stopped and looked at me and said " I wouldn't rape you, I'm not your sick lover " and walked away... 

Y/N: really? Fuck you...

I grabbed my bag and started walking out the door... 

NAMJOON: no, it's not safe this late out there, especially with a dress like that!

Y/N: I don't care.. I can't even look at you right now, I trusted you more than I trusted any other man... and yeah sure you didn't rape me... but you just copped a heavy feel on my whole body..... so I don't know how much better you think that is but just leave me alone.

I walked out the door and I could feel the air hit and for some reason it just felt a little cold that night, especially for Cali... I went to walk on home....I can't believe how I keep ending up in these shit situations... maybe it is me ?

JUNGKOOK POV

I was back at my hotel room starting to get undressed to shower after the party...

*Ring Ring *

JUNGKOOK: Hello?

MAN: hey, just wanted to let you know your girl just left her friends house in that dress and she still looks like she's drunk I've been following behind her..

JUNGKOOK: what!? Is she alone???

MAN: yeah, a guy came out and was yelling her name but she kept going..