♥ ᖴ ᒪ O ᖇ I ᗪ ᗩ ♥

SIX MONTHS LATER

Y/N POV

I've been feeling a lot better lately spending more and more time with Gio, and Tao and even Namjoon.

He's still been pressuring me to having another baby but I haven't given in. I took a morning after pill the one time we had unprotected sex and then I went behind his back and got birth control. I feel guilty to an extent but I don't feel right about it. I hate that Gio has to live in a situation like this without his actual father.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A WEEK LATER

I was sitting on the floor playing with Gio when I heard Joon come in the front door.

He walked into the living room smiling and all I could see was his adorable dimples, sometimes I feel like I might be falling for him and apart of me knows it

He walked into the living room smiling and all I could see was his adorable dimples, sometimes I feel like I might be falling for him and apart of me knows it. It's like my mind and my heart are constantly battling with each other. A war zone living inside of me. I want to just give in and stop feeling so miserable but no matter how much I try there is the feeling that I just can't. I just want Jungkook after three an a half years, hes still the one I want. The one I need....

Namjoon went and sat down on the couch beside of where we were sitting.

JOON: I need to talk to you about something...

My heart starting dancing in my chest.... it always made me nervous when he said things like this...

Y/N: about what?

JOON: I have work in Florida that I need to handle and I figured that maybe you could spend some time with your sister and step dad..

Y/N: REALLY???

I said excitedly...

JOON: Yes...I feel like we are in a good place finally and that I can really trust you not to do something stupid....especially since we have a child and a life here...

Y/N: of course I wouldn't do anything stupid to mess it up.

I got up and hugged him because I was just super excited about it.