ღ ⓂⒾ ⒸⒶⓈⒶ ღ

I MADE A PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY CALLED MY STEPFATHERS FRIEND, YOU CAN LOOK IT UP OR MESSAGE ME FOR THE LINK :) SONG I LISTENED TO WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER:

Almost a month later

After Dong-Chul got his stuff in order to leave for New York for a while.

Y/N POV

So today is the day that Dong-Chul leaves for New York and I'm very nervous to be stuck with Jungkook every day for the next three or four weeks.

I honestly don't know how to take him most days.... One minute he's this sweet, charming man, and then the next he's scary, dark, and cold.

I just woke up and decided to take a quick shower and start packing some of my things for Jungkook's... I don't know where his mind is.... I don't know if he's going to make me sleep in his room or a guest room... and what about Bianca? I don't know why I'm so fearful of my family finding out that me and him have a thing going on.... or did... I don't know what's going on with us right now.

*DING DONG*

That must be one of his men coming to pick us up now.... Lord give me the strength!

Y/N: Bianca can you get the door, I'm still trying to pack up a couple more things?

Bianca: yeah.... I'll get it!

Y/N: thanks!

I come down the stairs to see one of his guards waiting for us....

GUARD: here I'll take your luggage to the car and come when you girls are ready.

Y/N & BIANCA: thank youuuuuuu!

BIANCA: well, I guess let's go!

We got in the car and started driving and it feels like it's taking forever but me and Bianca were talking about stuff so that's nice. I worry that Bianca will be gone for nights with her John's though... and I don't want to be alone!

Y/N: are you going to be staying with us the whole time?

BIANCA: I mean most of the time, but I still have my job and money to make... so I will be gone some nights...why are you scared of Jungkook? Ha-Ha

Y/N: well, finding out that he's Dong-Chul's boss kind of makes me nervous... maybe it just makes me think he's scarier than I thought he was before I knew....

BIANCA: wait how did you find out?

Y/N: Jungkook told me himself...

BIANCA: you must have made an impression on that man... he usually doesn't tell anyone his personal business... well work business except for us that already work with him... but he did admit to liking you....

Y/N: what? When?

BIANCA: the first night we drank together in the kitchen... I didn't know that he was looking at you all those times at dinner. I thought he was looking at me and that's why I made a move. I didn't know it was you he was interested in...so afterwards I felt so bad for doing that to him and I see the way you look at him too... well since he told me that... I see things more clearly!