Chapter 10: Memorandum

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

4:30 P.M

-JUST COFFEE-

Kazuo didn't know how he ended up in an empty coffee shop on a Monday, a day where it's supposed to be closed, and babysitting!

Babysitting Lettia, a thirteen year old, that could apparently take down the whole shop if left alone. Jiryu said. And where's that blond idiot right now? He went out because he can't even make up his mind on one decision or plan. He told Kazuo that he had to take care of urgent matters concerning the museum, but he couldn't careless. And then where was Fay? She left too. Her excuse was that she couldn't leave Rehan alone with 'a hotheaded unstable dude and a sugar addicted weirdo,'

Well, atleast he was granted permission to drink coffee anytime, only after putting his money is the register. That Jiryu really put his trust in him and as much as he despised the happy ball of sunshine, he wouldn't let such trust go to waste.

What was going to waste, however, was Kazuo's ability to keep up with the hyper curly haired girl who kept showing off her gymnastics skills on the tables. She could break her back any moment and could take down the tables with her. As much as he tried to let her do whatever she pleased as long she didn't bother him, but so far, everything was ticking him off. 'Don't do that,' or 'Stop it, Lettia,' was all that seemed to be his vocabulary today.

Kazuo checked the time on his watch. Jiryu is supposed to back here after an hour.

'One more hour with this,' He thought as his eyes were no longer on his watch, but rather Letita who looked worn out after all the jumping and running around, laying down on the floor and staring up on the ceiling as she breathed heavily.

Kazuo sighed before standing up and leaving the stool he was once sitting on and went to see what she was up to next.

He stopped close to her laying body, "Finally,"

Lettia's dark brown eyes shifted to the face of a disappointment that belonged to Kazuo who was hovering over her causing her to chuckle loudly.  The raven head rolled his eyes when he saw her gaining back her energy. It's like she was loading up for round two.

"Im not done yet!" She screamed in his face before jumping back up and running towards the kitchen.

That doesn't look good.

—-

4:35 P.M

"Go and open the damn door!" Zen threw a pillow on Cicero's head so hard, it made it bounce twice.

"What the hell, Zen?!" Cicero rubbed the back of his head before looking at Zen with a small frown.

"It's your house. Go and open it," Cicero said bluntly before turning from Zen who was snaking on potato chips. 

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No,"

"Yes,"