Chapter 17: Word Of Honor (Horror)

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

4:00 P.M

-Alleyway-

The bald man rubbed the back of his head, a dark shadow over his eyes. He turned around, visibly shaking in anger and it seemed like his integrity was shot down down when he realized it was a girl he was up against.

Fay frowned and a killing intent was really vibrating from her and her expression showed it. She was quick to launch forward and aim for the guy's jaw. The crack heard showed that her dainty hands were really storing some unimaginable power. The bald man didn't know why everything was getting blurry just form a single punch. Fay's lip twitched from the side as he watched him take a couple steps back unwillingly. She knew that the jaw was the knockout button, that's why she hit it hard. It wasn't long before the guy dropped to the floor on his back. It all ended before it started.

Zen watched in awe as Fay defeated the bald guy after he unexpectedly got up. He was impressed that she was able to take him down with a punch. Zen was kind of grateful for that, but he didn't have time to stay back and keep watching.

Cesal growled under his breath when he was freed from the heavy weight on top of him. That certainly caught him off guard and he wasn't taking it easy. The blue haired boy glared at Zen intensely as his hair was messed up from it's neat low braid, now ruffled and all over the place. His yellow irises were filled with hate as he heaved up and down. This is the first time they've seen him lose his cool.

"You're going to pay," He spoke in an unstable voice. His black shirt was stained with dirt from the floor and white silk coat dirty with light blood stains as it ruffled around in the strong wind along with his hair. The sun was bright, shining directly at him, making his features more noticeable like the small mole on his left cheek, under his eye. He breathed heavily as his loathing for the red head increased every time he looked at his smug face.

Unexpectedly, Cesal's eyes became glossy and tears started to continuously fall down his flushed face. He snuffled, a defeated look on his face, but behind it all, he was planning great vengeance.

"You're going to pay!! Really! And regret all of this, Zen! Just wait. I'll have you regret all this," Cesal voice rised brokenly as it cracked which made Fay look over at him and Rehan to watch in surprise.

Zen couldn't suppress a laugh, "Aw, I'm sorry. Did it hurt that much?" He mocked.

"Rot in hell!" He screeched.

Cicero stared wide eyed at the new side of Cesal. He was acting very childish because Zen was able to land a good hit on him. The green head took the time that the enemy was distracted to get up and move away from him.

"Cicero!" Cesal shouted.

"Keep following him! Keep following him blindly and fall into the same fate. You're not as smart as you think you are if you don't pick the right people," Cesal sobbed as his tears stopped.

"And you!" He pointed at Rehan.

"Useless prick! I bet Master will have fun killing you," He accused making Zen walked over to him.

Cesal became aware of the small distance between them and was determined to not let Zen win.

"Hey," Zen said lowly and gripped Cesal's collar. The blue head allowed it to happen as he stared back with a weaker, but angrier look.

"Say that again, yeah?" Zen raised a brow. He was taller than the blue head and felt superior just by looking down at him.

Cesal scoffed, "I mean...you're in for hell—Master?" The blue head's look changed to surprise, "I'm sorry, I got caught up in something. I'll be right there," He pressed his ear piece that Zen only noticed up close.