Chapter 15: We're Not in Love

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

10:21 A.M

-Cicero's house-

"Oh? Are you the Zen I keep hearing about?! Nice to meet you!"

The red head wasn't ready for the big hug that engulfed him from Cicero's mother. He hesitated to hug her back, but before his hands could make way to her back, she pulled away and smiled at him brightly. She resembled his friend way too much, but he could tell he didn't get the green hair from her. She had short peachy pink hair that was tied into two small pigtails and the same bright doe, pretty green eyes, looking amazingly young. She could even pass as his older sister.

Cicero's mom held on his shoulders, "Are you hungry?"

"No, thank you," He trailed off once his eyes landed on a green head coming downstairs with a cow onesie. Cicero smile formed on his face with a huge stretch when he noticed the visitor was Zen.

"Red Bell Peppers!!" Cicero jumped over the stairs, not bothering to walk down the rest which made his mom gasp.

"Cicero! That was dangerous," She frowned at him, but it wasn't in the least but intimidating.

The green head ran over to the taller and pulled his head closer by wrapping his arm around his neck and moving it downwards so he could ruffle his hair. Cicero chuckled whilst Zen laughed as well.

"You're so lively," Cicero's mom gave one last smile before she left the two boys alone. Once her footsteps faded away, Zen bit down on Cicero's chest through his clothes which made the green head scream and let go off his head.

"What the hell?!" Cicero excalimed before he started laughing.

"You messed up my hair," Zen grumbled and shook his head so it could fall back in place.

"I knew it was an act infront of my mom," Cicero rolled his eyes, "Revenge time," 

"If you dare-"

Cicero tackled the taller before he could run away, Zen grabbed a fistful of his front hair and pulled his head back. The shorter had his mouth open ready to bite him, but Zen kept resisting and pushing his head backwards.

"Why...did you want me to...come over?" Zen panted as he struggled.

"Because I was bored," Cicero moved his head to the back suddenly which made Zen's grip loosen and quickly launch forward and bite him on his exposed shoulder.

"Son of a..." Zen breathed as tried to pull Cicero's head away.

Cicero pulled away and stared proudly at the red bite mark on Zen's pale skin.

He chuckled before he got up quickly and ran upstairs. Zen wasn't going to let him live today.

——

"Why the fuck is your room so messy?" Zen stood at the doorway.

"Cuz I don't clean it," Cicero picked up a few clothes from the floor before he turned to Zen,  "Come in,"

Zen made a sound of annoyance as he looked away, "I'm mad at you," He stated while fixing his shirt to cover his shoulder.