Chapter 62: Only You Babe

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

9:12 A.M

–R.F.L Coffee Shop–

      "........"

     Cicero nodded to himself after he read the letter and then he glanced up to see Zen's face. The redhead's lips were downturned in disfavor. He was really familiar with that expression and so he just sighed and folded the letter before slipping it into his jacket pocket.

     The green head ignored the stares on either side of him as he adjusted comfortably on the bench, spreading his legs a bit wider as he leaned back, "I'll take care of it later."

     Michael asked, "You're not gonna talk to her now?"

     Cicero shrugged, "She ran away."

     Zen moved away from him silently and began drinking his coffee. Cicero immediately noted that.

     "How are you so unfazed?" Michael laughed as he shook his head, "That was....a lot to take in."

     "Guess I'm just used to it," Cicero replied with a half-hearted chuckle. "Got plenty of these in high school. Just... now they're even crazier DMs."

     Michael raised an eyebrow, clearly surprised by Cicero's nonchalant response. "Seriously? And you're not freaked out?"

      Cicero shrugged again, his gaze drifting towards the door where Aria had disappeared. "What's there to be freaked out about?" he muttered, more to himself than to Michael. He snapped out of it to change the subject, "Anyways!" he began, "What's up with Kazuo and Naomi over there?"

     "I know right? I though I was going crazy since no one was talking about it," Michael agreed.

     "Maybe she threatened him or something," Cicero suggested, "Kazuo blink if you need help!" he whisper-shouted and Michael laughed.

     "It jus' looks like Kade's a fuckin' simp," Zen added, not looking at the two.

     "Well, if that's the case then I'm disappointed in him," Michael said and Rehan approached them at that moment.

     He sat opposite to them and sighed heavily, putting his head on the table.

     "What's wrong, Han?" Michael asked.

     Rehan groaned, "I think I need to go to the hospital."

     "Why?"

     "I might have some kind of retinal disease."

     "What?"

     "Yeah, those two over there are making me sick and I think my eyes hurt," Rehan gestured towards Kazuo and Naomi, who were chatting ever so casually.

    "We were just talking about them," Michael said and Rehan raised his head.

     "I swear if I was just a bit taller, I would've laid hands on her, girl on not," he said through gritted teeth, "but Kazuo would probably kill me, that's I wish I was taller and stronger."

    "Do you need me to hold him for you?" Cicero chuckled, tilting his head.

    "Yes, please," Rehan said with exasperation.

     "You got it," Cicero nodded at him.

    "Nah, but for real, I would've hooked him up with some nice girls," Michael shook his head, "If he had just asked."