Chapter 25: Royal Scheme

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

5:50 P.M

-Castle-

"All the preparations have been made, your majesty"

"Shut your trap."

Dark heterochromatic eyes sent a glare that immediately vandalized any temerity the creature had. The prince made his way to the door, not before glancing at the creature, a gesticulate to follow him which directly got implemented to.

"I can't believe this," The prince complained in a modulated voice. The upshot of being royalty for his nineteen years of life.

"What's wrong, your majesty?" The creature flew around his shoulder causing a vein to visibly appear on the side of the prince's forehead.

"You dare to ask me what is wrong when all of this is your accountability?" Veldra frowned as he walked quickly in the long hallway.

"No, your majesty. I apologize."

"Keep it, you useless animal," He grumbled lowly.

The prince made a turn to the right and walked for a while until he reached a wide corner with less decorative pieces all over. He put his hands behind his back in a loose lock while staring at the map layed out before him. It seemed to be of high quality technology and his frustration percolated slowly upon looking at the screen. It showed a red dot; his quarries were on the move according to plan.

"Keep watch over this and if anything goes wrong, you won't be let off the hook this time easily, yeah?" He narrowed his eyes slightly and the flying creature quickly nodded in fear.

"Good. I'm going to the throne room," He said before heading off to the mentioned place. As soon as he entered, he walked over to the door on the left side of the high throne and stepped inside. He closed the door behind him before going to lay on his king sized bed.

'A king sized bed for a future king,' Veldra smirked faintly as he stared at the ceiling. He couldn't wait for the final stage of his plan to be completed after so much setting up. Prince Veldra wasn't satisfied with the whole dimension and it's entire human race he owned and ruled, if they can be considered humans. He knew of the existence of another dimension and thought it was boring how none of them were capable of using supernatural powers like over here in D.I.M 2.

However, all of that changed when Cesal reported to him that there might be a possibility of some people who were gifted with supernatural powers in D.I.M 1. Veldra wasn't the type to believe something easily, but had second thoughts about the word from his wingman because it was coming from his most loyal pet after all. After telling him to investigate further into it, Cesal had just started to become excited to use his powers for his master and please him.

People in D.I.M 2 were devoted to their ruler. Their prince.

Veldra knew just how much power he owned, but still wanted more and the only way he could prove to the world how potent he is, was the acquisition of D.I.M 1. There was a serious impediment holding him back from his legation which he found out about and that was the reason his plan started in his first place. First, he needed to know who were the supernatural powers holders. According to Cesal's daily reports, it was a person named Zen and another named Cicero.

Eliminating both of them was the most unexacting and brisk choice and that's exactly what he tried to go for.

There was many ways he could kill Zen and Cicero as long as Cesal could teleport into D.I.M 1. The blue head's supernatural power was teleportation and amending. It was a great convenience for him; having a useful pet and all. He advised him to not engage in close combat in view of the fact that their combat skills was a blind spot for them. The technique in order for the trial of the assassination of Zen an Cicero was bombing the school they go to.