Chapter 28: Divulge A Mystery

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

8:40 P.M

-Prince Veldra's Castle-

Cesal wended his way throughout the castle's hallway. The air's flecks were filled with a higher degree of temperature than outside, enough to warm him up after coming back from outdoors. In the back of his mind, the prince's order to meet him in the throne room lingered, but he gave little to no attention to it. He wore a bore rigid expression as he stared ahead at his pathway.

Cesal knew that Omi messed up the plan in his own way, that's the reason he had for why the side of his lip was turning upward in a spasm. He was supposed to lead them to the castle deceivingly, not take out that red head, Zen.

Perhaps he was just too consumed with rage based on the lie Cesal fed him.

Cesal remembered his name clearly and definitely didn't forget how the teen was regarding him as an uncapable person with little strength.

The blue haired boy smirked, his lemony eyes squinted as a glint of iniquity glassed over them.

Oh how he tripped up.

He'll have fun ruining his life.

Cesal made a turn to the throne room and walked in without knocking. Even though the door was wide open, he was supposed to stand by the door and await permission. By the prince's rules. However, this was Cesal.

The nineteen year old royalty could be seen sitting on his throne as he engaged in a consultation with Naomi.

"Yo, future king," Cesal addressed in a inconsiderate way as he looked at the prince straight into his heterochromatic eyes.

No one was better than him. He only made the mistake of switching the crowns because he knew it would raise hell and it was about time the prince thought of something to get his plan over with.

He was looking forward to meeting those so called 'rare species with supernatural powers' from D.I.M 1. Cesal has already faced them head on in their dimension, but now that they were on each other's throats in a dimension he knew well and was in great control of himself in, the whole thing was stirring up his delirium.

The corners of Naomi's mouth pulled down in displeasure and confusion. She looked at the prince to see his reaction.

Veldra's gave his underling a disappointed look, "You're late."

"I don't see E.A?" Cesal looked around.

"I'm right here," A voice spoke out. Cesal looked to his right and saw the creature. Well, he wasn't entirely a creature this time. He was in his human form. He was  man around his late twenties with a an unrealistic light blue skin color and black curly hair with an undercut. His body was toned and muscular. Even though he was in his human form, E.A was still in only a pair of shorts, leaving his strong torso to display.

Cesal looked away, not amused in the least bit.

The prince stood up from his throne and made his way to the floor, level with the rest of the people present. He ambled to the door, making everyone wonder why he was leaving so suddenly. No one dared to question him as his tense jaw and lowered brows were in their view of display and they knew he was angered.

"It seems like all of you proved yourselves useless when it comes to a serious plan," The prince reprimanded, "And now, I can't send any of you outside to get my target inside of the castle," Veldra continued, his discontent rising as he came down to his final point, "I'm going to get this done myself."