Chapter 29: Random Ransom

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

10:10 P.M

-Prince Veldra's Castle-

The guards held the door open for the royal prince to walk inside. He held his jaw and moved it a bit to ease the pain from the former hits he'd received. It didn't hurt too much, but he still would prefer if his jaw wasn't dislocated.

Naomi and E.A were standing outside and moved aside for the prince when he came in view. They walked in after him and heard footsteps behind them. They turned around to see a two guards, each carrying a duo of bodies. Naomi moved to the side, her eyes slightly widening at the sight of Kazuo's lesion that looked like it resulted from a gunshot.

"Let me help you out," E.A told one of the guards, who was carrying Jiryu and Zen. The guard hesitated for a moment before he nodded. E.A settled on conveying the red head that seized his eyes from the juncture they opened the tab.

The boy wasn't a challenge to carry. He easily lifted his body, availing himself of the profuse muscles in his body. He took a solid look at the boy in the view of the fact that he was up close and in his arms. Keeping a stone straight face was never a challenge for him, not until he took in the captivating outline of Zen's face. His eyes swept over his sharp, but also delicate features and he felt his chest secure a grip and pull until it was tight. Was it the fact that he didn't expect the boy to be this nice-looking? Or the fact that he feels like he wants to keep him at his mercy and put a strain on him just by the first glance?

This is interesting.

E.A finally looked up from Zen's inert face, but didn't completely remove his mind off him, stealing subtle glances along the way as he followed the guards. He took long strides to catch up with them, feeling his passion whisk itself in his stomach and shake, putting his heart in jeopardy of the fierce emotion.

"Put me down, you piece of shit!"

E.A looked around to spot a certain guard having trouble with carrying a feisty blond who repeatedly kicked at his abdomen and rained blows on his back. He wasn't sure when the boy woke up. The guard stopped walking and waited for a few seconds before dropping the boy on the floor with force. He landed on his back with a jolt sent to his body, shaking up and done before settling down as he let out a cry of pain.

Rehan's pained face altered into a glare, his eyes flashing nothing but hate toward the guard. Using his elbows to support his upper body, he lifted himself a bit. He looked around quickly and took in the place. It was a castle. It proved all assumptions Kazuo had about a prince in this dimension. He also spotted the other guards, now conscious of the fact that there's no way he'll be able to put up a fight with every single one of them. Also, that's probably not all of them, yet. This place had everything to do with royalty, meaning that there was a innumerable amount of enemies.

"You either come with us submissively or we will retort to violence," His voice was robotic as it rung through the metal mask he wore on his face.

"Where are you taking us?" Rehan gritted through his teeth, still sitting on the floor.

"We are not prescribed to tell you that," The guard replied back.

Rehan could sense there would be no point if he kept pestering the guard, who was very likely ordered to do what he was doing and an outburst from him won't shake the guard's ground, not in the least bit, so it's better if he conserves this energy for the one responsible for all of this. He still didn't appreciate they way they were being treated. It made him want to punch something.