Chapter 4: Don't Believe Me

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

12:30 A.M

-Classroom-

Usually around this time, Omi would either be blocking his ears out or re-reading a paragraph multiple times because of a constant, loud, bickering between Cicero and Zen. He wasn't too surprised with how quite it was today or how he didn't need to do any of those things. What did throw him off though was Cicero's absence. Omi was already aware of Zen's suspension, but he had no idea to why the green head also decided to disappear.

Omi was paying attention in class because it didn't tick him off. A bunch of reasonings formed in his mind and it convinced him that nothing was wrong. He had to admit, it was kind of boring without the other two around. His appreciation beat the friendly pity that was in him, knowing that the other two wouldn't give it a rest.

Today was the last day of the weekdays, Thursday. They had their day off on every Friday and Saturday. Omi would spend these days studying and reading books he borrowed from a library.

Just recently, he borrowed a book called 'World Disasters'. It was about many ways the world could come to an end, how people would try to save themselves and others. He was almost finished with it, but he didn't like the decisions the people were taking. They were really dumb and the curly head thought he could obviously do a million times better if he were to be in their world.

Omi packed his stuff, heading to the school yards to meet up with Micheal. He didn't put his book in his bag, planning to read it on the way. Omi fixed his glasses before opening the book on the page he last left off of. Page 40. The book was short compared to the others he read, but it probably had a few more seasons to make up for it. Omi likes to look up the books he collects and reads online and find out more about them. If they had other versions or seasons. After looking up 'World Disasters', he unfortunately found out that the book had only two volumes.

Volume one was were you analyze the people's decisions and on the last page, you're free to write a summary of how they could've done better. Volume two, however, had no information listed on the internet page and whenever he did try to look up for it, it would show a message of 'Sorry we can't display the information you're looking for'.

The curly head was only book smart, so he didn't know whether the problem was from his computer, connection, or internet. He did plan to ask Cicero who was undeniably smart—a genius in everything. He was going to ask the green head today, but he was absent.

"Hey, Omi!"

He heard Micheal's voice and looked up from a page he was starting to get frustrated at only from reading the first line. What an idiotic main character. He thought to himself, before waving to Micheal.

"Chouku and Red Bell Peppers are absent today. What a relief, right?" Micheal smiled and nudged Omi on his shoulder.

"Yeah, I guess," He replied.

If you haven't already guessed, Chouku is a nickname that they call Cicero by and Zen is well...Red Bell Peppers. They wouldn't dare say it infront of him, though. Except for one person, Cicero.

——

"Zennnn, I'm not scared of you," Cicero laughed he jumped on the red head's bed.

Previously, when Zen told Cicero to come so he could give him a hug, it didn't end with Zen's liking. The green head ran around the whole house as Zen chased him.

"You're my beautiful babe, Red bell peppers~" Cicero sang, screaming when he saw Zen come closer. Before he had time to run away again, Zen grabbed his arms and legs, throwing him over his shoulder.