14

⚠️: homophobia
A/N: I don't encourage hate against any minority, this type of behaviour is unacceptable. I know in real life Yoongi is very supportive of the LGBTQ community and this is a fan FICTION. I love our Meow Meow. If you spread any hate in the comments towards him or the queer community, I'm going to report you. Thanks ✌️

"Why did you sit with that faggot but not with us?" Yoongi asked, rage written on his face. Everyone was silent, including Namjoon.

"Answer me, Joon," smaller male raised the tone of his voice.

"'Cuz I wanted to sit with him. Is there a problem with it, Yoongi?" Namjoon kept a serious face.

"Awww does our little Joon like dicks?" he stroked his cheeks but taller one immediately put his hand off his face. He growled quietly.

"No, but if I did... what's the problem? You would NOT be my type anyway," smirk appeared on his face. Yoongi frowned.

"Idiot..," he mumbled and walked away from the studio with Hoseok and Taehyung by his side, while a quiet sigh escaped Namjoon's lip.

"Maybe we should... tell them," Jimin said after a while of silence.

"And what do you think they'll do? Accept us? Shake our hands and tell us 'we still like you'?Wake up, Jimin," Namjoon looked at the smaller boy, "This won't happen. They'll laugh at you. And if  you want to be bullied, go ahead."

The silence filled the room. Jimin stared at Namjoon and he stared at the wall behind the younger boy.

"Can I have a question?" Namjoon looked at him.

"Go ahead."

"Do you like Jin?"

"What? No," Namjoon said furiously, "I mean... he is nice but not like... in a sexual way," he was a little angry at the younger boy for asking that.

"Oh, of course," Jimin nodded, knowing the truth. He smiled, "I completely believe you."

"Stop, I am serious," Namjoon looked at him.

"Yeah, I know," Jimin replied, "and I understand you. Jin is very cute and funny, so.."

"Stop it, short guy," Namjoon said, frustration in his voice, "I am not in love with him."

"I'll ignore the fact that you called me short. And admit it. Admit that you love him. I know you do."

Namjoon didn't say a word.

"Oh cmon, Joonie."

"First of all, stop calling me like this. And second of all, you're not gonna stop until I say what you wanna hear right?" Namjoon sighed and rubbed his forehead.

"Okay, I do like him."

"Like him? I bet you think of him every minute of your life-"

"Stop."

"...And you even dream about him every-"

"Stop!"

"...And you still miss-"

"Stop!"

"...And you think about his body when you masturba-"

"Okay OKAY JUST STOP!" Namjoon yelled across the studio, "I admit, I love him, okay? Happy?" He rubbed his forehead, getting tired of the younger boy.

"I know you do, I know."

Namjoon sighed again but a smile spread across his face. He looked at grinning Jimin.

"You're so cute together, you know?"

"Yeah, we are," Namjoon giggled, his eyes hiding.

"Damn, boy, you are whipped for him."

"Nope, just a little in love."

Jimin raised his eyebrows, "just a little? Man, you mean a lot?"

Namjoon shook his head in disbelief.

"But I understand you. If I hadn't been with Jungkook, I would have chosen Jin. He's cute."

All the happiness left Namjoon's face in the exact same moment as Jimin said that. He stared at the latter, who immediately knew he fucked up. Jimin gulped.

"I'm sorry what? Repeat that for me, please?"

If staring could kill, Jimin would be lying on the floor by now.

"You two... are very... beautiful together."

The younger said slowly and smiled nervously at the other.

"Good. I was afraid that I'll have to kill you."

"Wait, who do you think I am? I have a boyfriend. I would never cheat on him."

"I know, bro, I'm just messing with you," Namjoon smiled and hit Jimin's knee.

"But you should do something with it."

"With what?"

"With your love for him," Jimin turned on his chair, while the older sighed.

"I... I don't know. What if he says 'no'?"

Jimin stopped his chair and stared at the other. He blinked a few times, not believing his ears.

"Are you serious, Namjoon?! That guy is WHIPPED for you. Jungkook says he talked about you all the time. Look how he looks at you. He laughs at your stupid jokes. He blushes when you accidentally touch him. If Jin is not in love with you, then I am straight."

Namjoon looked at him, his words sinking in his brain. He was thinking about Jin, how he reacted, how he acted and just analyzed the whole situation.

Maybe Jimin was right, maybe he should do something...