21

A/N: Hi guys! Thank you all so so much for 2.5 K reads! I'm grateful for every comment, every vote and every single one of you that enjoys this story. 

Weeks: twenty

Namjoon walked through the corridor of his school. His hand went through his hair and he breathed out in frustration.

He didn't want to be here. He wanted to go home, where was Seokjin with their daughter.

Ever since they discovered that they would have a girl (which had been yesterday), everything had become more real. Not that it would be less "real" if it was a boy but the imagination in Namjoon's head got clearer and he got very excited. He had already looked at onesies yesterday evening.

If he could, he would spend every single minute with both of them, especially now, when Seokjin was supposed to begin to feel movements. But unfortunately, the other made him go to school. Namjoon thought that he was training for 'parenthood'.

He pulled out his phone and checked his schedule. He was supposed to have English, so deduced that he could pass that without this one lesson.

Namjoon put it back in his pocket and went to his car...

As he parked in the garage, an unknown scent hit his nose - definitely some type of food. When he got closer to the door, he heard laughter - his mum's and Seokjin's. He unintentionally smiled and came in, his stomach imitating a whale call.

They both turned to him.

"Hello, ladies."

"Hey!" Jin threw a dishtowel at him, "I'm not a lady."

Namjoon giggled and hugged his mum.

"Aren't you here a little early?" the only woman in the room asked.

"No, I'm not. English class got cancelled," he replied. Jin looked at the clock and then at the younger. He knew Namjoon was lying but didn't say anything.

"Well, I hope you're hungry, Seokjin is cooking lunch."

"He ain't getting anything," The older male turned and looked at the latter, who pouted.

"Is it because I called you a lady?" Namjoon giggled again and he nodded.

"Oh c'mon, Jin, you know I was only joking," the taller hugged him from behind and the latter rolled his eyes playfully, "have you felt anything yet?"

"You keep asking about it every day. If I felt movements, you would've known. I would've told you."

"I know. I'm just so excited. The doctor said it could be any minute," Namjoon rubbed his stomach softly and a smile spread on his lips.

Jin gave him bowls with food, which he carried to the table, where his mum was already sitting.

They were eating quietly.

"I showed Seokjin your baby pictures."

"No. Mum, please, no, you didn't," Namjoon stared at her.

"Yes, she did," Jin giggled.

"Oh my god," the younger rubbed his forehead.

"You used to so cute, Joonie," the older continued to giggle.

"Wait, 'used to be'?" Namjoon wanted to change the subject quickly, "Do you mean that I'm not cute anymore?" he pouted as Jin looked at him and smiled.

"No, don't worry. You are still cute."

Namjoon smiled at him and continued to eat.

"It is really delicious, Seokjin."

"Thank you, Mrs Kim."

"Please, call me Narae."

Jin smiled at the woman and she did the same.

"But Namjoon was right. It really is delicious; you could work for Hyunmin."

"Thank you so much, N-Narae. It means a lot."

And since then, no one said a word but the silence was comfortable as everyone was focusing on stuffing their mouths with the delicious food...

After they finished, Seokjin placed the dishes in the dishwasher and went to his bedroom.

They had decided that Namjoon and he wouldn't share a bedroom because they weren't so close. This mansion had a lot of rooms, so there was no problem if they didn't have it together. They still spent a lot of time with each other though.

Both Jin and Namjoon plopped down on their beds. When the older's phone buzzed, he picked it up.

Joonie 💘: Hi Jin

Jin 🖤: Um hi

Why are you texting me when you are literally a few meters away?

Joonie 💘: I have a question to ask you and I'm shy 🙈

Okay, ask away 😊

Namjoon thought about how he wanted to ask. What if he says 'no'? It didn't look so but there was still a tiny chance that Jin would reject him.

The bubble came up on Jin's phone and it took a while before the older got an answer.

Joonie 💘: Will you go out on a date with me?

Namjoon breathed out, while Jin smiled widely and bit his lip. He got up and jumped around quietly, feeling happy.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

He sat back down and decided to mess with the younger a little.

Namjoon was biting his nails nervously, staring at the screen.

Please say yes, please say yes, please-

PING!

Jin 🖤: Ummm idk

Jin 🖤: Depends on where are u taking me 😏

The older pressed 'sent' and watched the bubble come up, which signalized that Namjoon was writing. Jin would say 'yes', no matter the message.

'Depends on where are you taking me?' Is he for real?

Namjoon chuckled and began typing.

Joonie 💘: My dad's restaurant

Jin giggled.

Jin 🖤: Free food? I'm in! 😁

A wide smile spread on Namjoon's face.

Yes. Yes. Yes

Joonie 💘: Great! Tomorrow, 7 pm?

I'll pick you up 😉

Jin 🖤: Okay 😌

Both boys lied on the bed and sighed happily.

They both would have a date with the person they love.