41

Weeks: thirty-nine

"Hi, honey, I'm-"

Namjoon stopped in his tracks as he saw Jin on all fours, sagging his spine and pushing his butt right towards the other. The younger inappropriately stared at him for a second and then averted his gaze when he realised how weird he must look. Another thing he also realised was that he hadn't touched himself in so long and the last time he had sex was with Jin nine months ago. He blinked a few times, looking at a wall, which seemed so interesting right now.

Jin sat down on the mat, stopping the yoga video on the TV. He smiled at his boyfriend.

"Hi, love. You're home early," he said, getting up and hugging the other, who did the same.

"Well, yeah, mum let me go sooner," Namjoon smiled. Jin nodded, pecking his lips.

"So how is it, having your mum as a boss?" he asked, watching Namjoon taking off his jacket.

"It's fine. Could be better, could be worse. But now the important thing - I bought something," the younger smiled.

"Oh my god," Jin's eyes lit up in excitement. "Is it chocolate?"

Namjoon shook his head.

"Okay, um, donuts?"

"No, no, not donuts."

"Okay, then, McDonald's?"

"Also no. It's not food."

Jin stared at him, his expression slightly annoyed. "Okay, so it's not important."

Namjoon pouted and took out a little gift bag. "It is important for me."

"Okay okay, I am just kidding," Jin smiled, looking in it excitedly. "Oh my god, that's so cute," he cooed as he pulled out small baby shoes. Namjoon smiled, watching the reaction of the latter.

"I saw them in the shop, and I had to buy them!"

"They are so small," Jin examined them with a smile on his face.

"Right? So tiny," Namjoon giggled. "So cute. And one day, they are gonna be on our daughter's little feet."

Jin nodded. "And I hope that it's gonna be soon, my back is killing me, the lack of sleep is killing me, the swelling of my feet is killing me," he rolled his eyes. The younger came closer and rubbed his belly, his dimples showing.

"But you are so handsome, so cute."

"But in pain," Jin said, pouting. "Are you hungry?"

Namjoon hugged the latter and smiled evilly, "Yeah, but not for food."

Jin scoffed, rolling his eyes. "I cooked, so you might as well eat and enjoy it."

"I sure will. But I might enjoy the dessert better."

"Oh god, you are so cheesy. These pick-up lines will not work at me. I'm not Minhee."

"Ouch much, I just wanted to tease you a little, Hyung."

Jin looked into the latter's eyes. "Hyung? You've never called me that."

"Does it turn you on?" Namjoon winked and laughed, as he was punched in his shoulder by the older.

"Aish! You little perv," Jin shook his head and walked to the kitchen, where he would warm up the meal for the other, who was still giggling.

"Little? No, I am a big one," he followed his boyfriend. Jin teasingly looked at him and then visibly on Namjoon's crotch.