24

Weeks: twenty-three

"Namjoon," the older opened the door slightly and looked at the lying figure on the bed, "are you sleeping?" he whispered.

"No," the latter replied quietly and looked at the boy near the door.

"Could we... could we maybe cuddle...?" Jin said shyly and lowered his gaze although the other couldn't see him clearly.

"If you want, Hyung."

Jin made his way into Namjoon's room and closed the door quietly. His bare feet walked over to his bed and lied next to the younger, who had already moved to give the other more space. Namjoon then proceeded to lay the duvet on the latter, who turned to him to face him.

There wasn't a lot of light and they couldn't see each other's face clearly but only the presence of the other was enough for them. The rain drummed against the window sills and a warm feeling spread through their chests since they were very close to each other.

"Are you comfortable?" Namjoon asked and Jin only nodded.

The younger brought his hand closer to the oldest's cheek and caressed it with his thumb. Jin closed his eyes and enjoyed Namjoon's skin brushing against his own. Just this simple gesture was enough to make him feel loved and cared for.

"That's good."

Jin wrapped his arms around the other and Namjoon hugged him back. They moved closer to each other but it was a little more complicated because of Jin's big belly. They were both hungry for touch and love.

Jin was drowning in Namjoon's scent, making his head dizzy. He hid his head in the other's chest, breathing in.

Except for the rain, the dark room fell silent. The boys were enjoying the atmosphere they had created. They didn't need words to fill something - there was nothing to fill. The whole moment was full of love that no words had the ability to describe.

"Is she kicking?" Namjoon's voice pierced the darkness as he rubbed Jin's belly gently.

"Not now. She doesn't really kick at night, thank god," the latter answered, a smile displayed on his face. He loved these small love moments with the younger boy but he couldn't wait to meet her.

Not only the duvet was warm, but the feeling in their lungs and stomachs also caused the two to feel hot. They stared into each other's eyes and butterflies were flapping their wings eagerly as the homely feeling spread through their bodies.

No one wanted the moment to end. If they could, they would stay there forever, enjoying the presence of each other.

They stared into each other's eyes, both getting completely lost in them. Their faces were really close, only a few inches away. Their hearts were beating fast.

Namjoon leaned closer and connected their lips in a soft but eager kiss. Jin's breath hitched as he responded, his cheeks heating up while the fireworks on his chest exploded.

Finally.

They both had waited so long for this.

And although this wasn't their first kiss, it felt like it was - so full of love, care and excitement.

There were no worries. All their problems had vanished in the exact moment when his soft pink skin brushed against the other's ones. Namjoon was still a bit surprised, how smooth they are. They tasted so good, so heavenly and yet so sinful. He felt like he couldn't get enough of the boy under him.

And after being interrupted so many times, they finally felt like they were complete.

They were kissing for several minutes, holding onto each other, their eyes closed. Namjoon cupped Jin's face, while the older's hand went up to his neck, pressing him towards him. They moved in a rhythmical motion.

Namjoon hovered over Jin, not breaking the kiss. His lips got more eager and his hand travelled to the latter's waist, where it stayed. Jin intertwined his fingers into the younger's hair as undeniable happiness filled his entire body.

And that's when Namjoon felt it on his stomach - his daughter kicked.

The younger pulled away and looked at the boy under him. Their gazes met again and they both smiled at each other. Namjoon rubbed the spot, where she kicked.

They were totally whipped for each other.

"Oh, someone is still not sleeping. Bad girl," Namjoon continued to caress his belly and placed a kiss through his pyjamas.

That's when Jin's eyes filled with tears. This was his dream; this is what he had wanted for such a long time and now it was here.

"Jin? Are you okay?" Namjoon asked, worry within his voice. He hugged the latter and kissed his forehead.

"More than that," the older responded, "I am so happy."

The younger smiled and pecked his lips.

"I... I love you, Namjoon."

"I love you too."