10 +

A/N: This is not a chapter, only a very short filler. I've started writing one-shots, so, please, if you like this story, give the other book (called BTS BXB One-shots and One-shots |knj + ksj| ) some love! Thank you 💘

"Okay, so... I have something after school, so when I finish, I'll text you okay?"

"Okay."

"And then we can decide where and when we'll go," Seokjin nodded, waved his hand and walked away from Namjoon.

To be honest, he was still shocked that the other had chosen him. He wanted to believe that it was because he wanted to spend time with him but the voice in his head was telling him something else.

You were the last one without a partner.

When they were alone, Namjoon acted so nicely towards him but when his squad was near, he started calling him ugly names and sometimes even pushed him.

Jungkook came to him and side-hugged him.

"Hi, parent," he giggled.

"Aish, Jungkook! Stop. Someone will hear you," Seokjin replied, holding his book tightly to his body.

The latter rolled his eyes.

"Someone has a date, right?" He pinched the cheek of the older boy playfully and continued to smile. He was clearly teasing Jin.

"Shut up, it's not a date. We are going to study for that stupid project," Jin blushed slightly and looked down but a little smile appeared on his face.

"Aww," Jungkook said after seeing his best friend like this. And thanks to this, the bunny got as a gift a punch in his shoulder.

"Ouch... Where will you go?" He rubbed his shoulder.

"We don't know yet."

The painful punch didn't stop Jungkook from teasing his older friend.

"Well, you can go to our house, if you want. There won't be anyone," he winked and Seokjin blushed even more.

"Jeon Jungkook! Stob it!" He yelled at him. The younger apologised with a giggle and walked in a classroom, where they had their next lesson