7

The doctor walked the boy through the corridor. She knocked on the door and a young nurse opened it.

"I need to talk to Nayeon," the first doctor said and Jin looked around. The tag near the door caught his attention: OB/GYN

Wait, what?

Jin was dragged to the doctor's office, where he was met with an older woman in a white coat. His doctor gave her a paper with his result as the boy was standing there, confused.

"Mr Kim?" The older woman looked at him, "Can you lie on the bed, please."

When he did what she had said, she put his t-shirt up and placed a little bit of gel on Jin's lower belly.

"I'm going to have to ask you a few questions. Did you experience nausea in the last few weeks?"

"Yes."

"Did you have a bloated stomach in the last few weeks?" She took this thing, which Jin couldn't name and rubbed his belly with the gel on it, staring at the screen.

"Yes."

"Do you experience mood swings?"

"Yes."

"Are you straight?"

'What kind of weird question is that?' Jin thought while a pink coated his cheeks.

"Umm.. no."

"Okay.. do you have a boyfriend then? Or... have you had sex with a man in the past couple of months?"

"Ummm...," the memories from the night with Namjoon came to his mind, "Y-yes," I admitted, feeling a little ashamed. His face was bright red now.

"And... um... were you... in the submissive role?" the room filled up with awkwardness as they were both very uncomfortable, you could cut the embarrassment with a knife.

"Yes."

"Did you use protection?" 

Jin shook his head, "I'm sorry but... what's going on? Why am I here? If I saw correctly, this is gynaecology...? So... what am I doing here?"

The lady looked at him through her thick glasses and breathed out.

"Mr Kim, you are about nine weeks pregnant."

"What?" Jin giggled, thinking it's a joke until he saw the seriousness written on her face.

"Wait... W-what? But I am a guy," he stared at the doctor, "I am a male. I have a penis. I can't have... I-I can't," Jin panicked, as waves of shock crashed into him.

What the actual fuck...

"Mr Kim, please calm down," she rubbed his shoulder in a soothing manner and turned the screen towards him to look at it.

"That's a head," she pointed at a little circle, "and here's the rest of the body."

Jin stared at the screen, not a single word leaving his mouth.

"No. No. I am a man. I have a penis," he shook his head, "I-I'm not... pregnant."

"Please, Sir, I know it's shocking but it's true. You are going to be a father," she continued to rub his shoulder.

"B-but... how... how is this possible?" Jin sobbed, staring at the screen.

"It sometimes does happen. It's pretty rare though," she answered calmly as she handed him a paper towel to clean himself, "You have a uterus inside you."

"I don't want it. Can you... put it out somehow? P-please... I-I.. oh my god oh my god. This is so weird. P-please p-put it o-out," he begged her with tears in his eyes, "Are you sure that I'm pregnant?"