12

A/N: sorry for not updating earlier. Also, Merry Christmas!

Weeks: thirteen
"Go ahead. Punch me. Prove to them that you're straight. Prove them that you love your girlfriend and that you like kissing her," Jin said quietly and calmly again and as he leaned to Namjoon, he whispered:

"Prove to them that you're not gay,"

Namjoon couldn't. Everything that the older male said was true and he knew that Jin knew. He was gay and he was scared that if he told his parents and people at school, they would turn their back on him and he would end up lonely.

"I can't," he whispered. Jin just stared at him, feeling sad.

"You won. Happy?" Namjoon said, looking down.

"It's not about winning, Joonie," Jin took his hand gently and caressed it with his thumb, "I understand how you feel..."

Namjoon's hand was bigger than his own and they were so soft.

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"Okay, let's get back to work," Jin took his paper.

"How about... going to a cafe and talk? I am too lazy to work today," Namjoon said. Jin nodded and they both packed their things and walked out.

"So... what do you like to do in your free time?" Namjoon asked.

"I like cooking... and singing. And sometimes I play the guitar. And you?"

"I write my own songs. And I rap."

"Oh really? Will you show me some of your lyrics? What do you usually write about?"

"Ummm... I use rap to deal with my problems. Music is my passion, my everything. It's really important to me. My dream is to be a rapper."

"Aha," was the only thing that came out of Jin's mouth. There was this awful feeling like he would ruin the other's life if he told Namjoon about this baby. He would ruin his dreams.

"I'll show you some in the cafe," Namjoon opened a door for the older boy and they came inside.

It was very loud inside and there were a lot of wood decorations. The walls were painted brown and grey in colour and there were many pictures, usually with the sea. No chandeliers, just single lightbulbs were shining without any borders.

The couple sat down and ordered.

They were silent for a moment, but after Namjoon showed his lyrics to Jin, they started talking. The older was amazed by how easy it was to chat with the younger. They talked about absolutely everything - music, school, friends.

And Namjoon realised that he liked making Jin laugh.

The time was running very quickly, too quickly for their liking. As they finished their second cup, it was dark already.

When Namjoon left to go to the bathroom, Jin looked out the window and smiled. He was enjoying the time with the other. It reminded him of the kind and cute boy Namjoon used to be. He wished he could just stop the time and spend eternity at this moment.

If he hadn't been falling in love before, now he definitely did. He fell hard.

Namjoon stopped walking and stared at Jin for a moment before coming back to the table. The older felt his gaze on him and turned to him. He gave him a warm smile and Namjoon did the same.

"I'll walk you home," Namjoon said after paying and taking his coat on. Jin just smiled.

They were quiet when they came out of the cafe, but the silence was very comfortable. Namjoon shyly took Jin's hand and intertwined their fingers. A smile appeared on their faces.

The only sound that could be heard was their steps and their breaths. The dark was surrounding them, the lamps shining brightly at the pavement in front of them. A light wind was blowing into their hair and softly brushing it. The whole walk was perfect.

Jin felt as if his heart would jump out of his chest. Namjoon's hand was so soft and warm and he could smell his cologne, which he loved.

Namjoon was smiling like crazy. At that moment, no one except for them existed. There were no worries, no acting, no sadness, no anxiety. Just love and happiness filled the air around them. He stopped caring about his friends nor about what other people would say. At that moment, there was only Jin and him.

Jin stopped walking. They arrived at their destination.

Namjoon stopped too and faced the latter, not letting go of his hand. They looked into each other's eyes. No one dared to speak.

Namjoon's gaze fell on his lips. They were so pretty, so kissable.

He began to lean in and Jin closed his eyes. He got goosebumps under his clothes, the closeness sending shivers down his spine. He was excited about what was about to happen.

The smell of Namjoon's cologne grew stronger as the taller got closer.

Suddenly, Namjoon's phone rang, which made both of them jump. The taller glanced apologetically at Jin and answered the call.

"Hey, what do you want, Yoongi?"

And that was when Jin got hit by reality. It was like a punch, a painful slap across his face.

"I'll call you later, ok? Bye," Namjoon hang up the call. He smiled at Seokjin but the lovely energy was already destroyed.

"Well... see you tomorrow, Joon," he waved awkwardly and smiled a little.

"See ya, Jin."

Jin placed a small kiss on his cheek quickly and walked up to the door.

When the latter closed the door behind himself, a smile appeared on Namjoon's face. He still felt Jin's lips on his cheek.

Well, he was not washing his face ever again...