36

Jimin opened the bathroom door and he immediately regretted his decision. He gasped, his jaw falling to the floor. 

He covered his mouth with his hand as he was watching the scene in front of him. Not that he wanted to, he just couldn't believe his eyes. 

Something inside him clicked and he closed the door. He turned around and leaned against it, exhaling. 

The imagines were continuously playing in his head. He wanted to erase his memory, he wanted to forget but the more he tried, the more vivid his imagination got. 

His legs began to move and he ran through the corridors, breathing heavily. He still couldn't believe it and he didn't know what to do with that information. 

Had it all been a lie? Had all the hateful comments and actions been only a cover-up? 

Probably. 

He covered his mouth, his legs moving quicker and quicker. 

Should he keep it a secret? Would he be able to keep it a secret? 

He was still in shock. What would Namjoon say? Would he be happy? Definitely not. He wouldn't be happy to learn that they were hurting for nothing. 

He probably shouldn't tell him. He probably shouldn't tell anyone. It wasn't his place. 

And yet he couldn't help but feel the urge to go and just scream it into the world. He hoped that it would ease his mind a little. 

Jimin stopped in the middle of a random corridor and exhaled. 

All the tears, all the pain, all the fear, all the negative thoughts... had been useless. 

He let out a bittersweet laugh, closing his eyes. 

The irony of it all. 

How come that he had never seen it, never noticed it? Now that he knew, it all made sense. 

All the comments towards him, all the questions for Namjoon, all the looks at him. How come he had never noticed it before? It was so obvious now, all the signs fitted together like pieces of a puzzle. 

And that was when he made up his mind. He would tell Namjoon. 

He wanted to share the news with him, so he had someone to laugh about the whole situation. Because in the end, Jimin thought it was pretty funny. He found it absolutely hilarious. 

The irony of it all. 

It maybe wasn't his place but he wanted to take revenge. It definitely wasn't equal to all the pain, but at least it was something. Also, it wasn't his fault, the door should have been locked. 

He straightened his back and chuckled, shaking his head. 

Was it really real? Or was this just some kind of weird dream that his last two hopeless brain cells created? 

He walked towards the gym and as soon as he entered, he was hit with heavy air and a horrible smell of sweat. He tapped Namjoon's shoulder and the boy turned to face him. 

"You're never gonna believe what I just saw." 

The older rose his eyebrows at him. 

"Tell me." 

He took a bottle and began to drink it. 

"I saw Hoseok suck Yoongi's dick." 

All the water in Namjoon's mouth was on the floor and he began to choke, coughing heavily. He covered his mouth, his face turning red. 

"Kim? U good?" The teacher looked at him and Namjoon nodded, still coughing, droplets of the remaining water falling on the ground. 

Jimin hit his back a few times. 

"I'm good," he managed to choke out, "you're kidding right?" 

"No, I am not. You know how shocked I was?" Jimin said as his friend gaped at him. 

"I mean, I thought Yoongi was like the straightest heterosexual ever but I guess I was wrong." 

"He was probably too ashamed. Like us," Jimin shrugged his shoulders and chuckled. 

Namjoon shook his head, "Damn, how come we've never noticed?" 

Jimin giggled. "Yeah, I thought the same thing. What are we going to do with that information though?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"Well... they didn't know that I know," Jimin pursed his lips and tugged his hair behind. 

"They don't?" Namjoon rose his eyebrows. 

"They don't," the shorter shook his head. 

"So... maybe... we could confront them about it. But first, we need proof..."