2

Jungkook was much more popular than Jin. He received countless gifts and party invitations and, although he liked to party, he was always nervous beforehand, so he kept taking the older with him.

That was why Jin was standing in front of a mirror, looking at himself one last time.

"Why am I doing this?" he asked loudly, although the only answer was a long silence and his own sigh. He'd much rather stay at home and read a book or watch an episode of his favourite k-drama. But he knew that Jungkook wouldn't go anywhere and Jin couldn't afford that knowing that his friend would be disappointed because Jimin was going to be there.

Every time the orange-haired boy was at a party like this one, Jungkook had to go. He was always saying how this time Jimin was finally going to pay attention to him and they were going to dance all night and the older would asking him out. Unfortunately for Jin's friend, it had never happened yet but Jungkook always had his hopes up.

After checking the time, the boy showed a wallet and a phone in his pockets and went downstairs.

"Where are you going, honey?" his mum asked, while she was cleaning the dining table and washing the dishes.

"To birthday party of my classmate," Jin hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek, "with Jungkook." 

She turned to face him and looked at his handsome face.

"Oh okay. You look beautiful," she smiled and fixed his hair a little

"Mum! Stop it!" Jin frowned when she ruined his hairstyle.

"Don't drink too much and be at home by the morning. Enjoy it," she gave her son a little smile as he was putting his shoes on.

After walking for a few minutes Jin got to Jungkook's flat. He knocked and after a while, his sister opened the door.

"Oh, hi Jin," she smiled at him, her cheeks flushed with pink.

"Hi. Is Jungkook ready?"

"He'll be here in a minute. Do you wanna go inside?"

"No, thank you. Anyway, what are you doing here? Don't you go to school in Seoul?"

"Yeah, I'm just spending some time with my brother before the school year starts," she answered and Jin nodded.

"Jungkook hurry up, Jimin's waiting!" The boy yelled and Jungkook was at the door in no time.

When they arrived, there were already a lot of people. The living room was dark, only a few small lights here and there. The music was so loud, the walls were shaking slightly. Jin sighed as he was dragged by Jungkook through the crowd of dancing people. They arrived in the kitchen, there was a little less loud and there was more light.

Jungkook was looking around.

"Searching for someone?" Jin teased, already knowing the answer.

"N-no," Jungkook stuttered as his best friend smirked. 

"You liar."

"Oh look who decided to tag along."

Jin turned around to see a familiar face in front of him. 

Oh my god, no.

Namjoon was wearing a black leather jacket, a tank top and skinny jeans of the same colour.

Jin's heart immediately clutched and his expression changed from relaxed to afraid. He was the only person the older didn't want to see tonight.

"Are you scared of me, baby?" Namjoon asked, a smirk creeping on his face. He enjoyed the feeling he saw in the latter's face.

Jin turned around and took a cup from the counter, pouring wine into it. This sure would be a long night.

...

"Will the princess dance with me?" Jin stared at him for a couple of seconds as he winked a few times.

"No, I won't. I don't want to dance with you," He answered. Seokjin's confidence grew up with every drop of alcohol that came into his body.

"Why not? C'mon Jin," Namjoon made a puppy eyes at him. Memories came into the older's mind as he heard the cute tone in his voice and saw his expression, remembering how nice and kind he had been when we had been younger.

"Also I don't think if it's a good idea, I am not a good-"

"Me neither. But let's go. No one cares anyway," Namjoon handed him his plastic cup.

"Drink," he said, Jin obeyed as he thought that he would definitely need it.

"Good boy," Namjoon smirked after he saw the empty cup and threw it out. He took JIn's hand and lead him to the dance floor.

They began to dance. They both were terrible dancers, but after a few drinks, they stopped caring. The songs were changing, they had more and more alcohol in their blood, they were drenched in sweat. They were just moving their bodies to the rhythm, sometimes they looked at each other or lightly touched.

And then it happened.

Namjoon's lips were passionately pressed against Jin's. They were hungry, addictive, possessing, dominant, controlling.

After a couple of minutes, the younger pulled away.

They locked their eyes as their hearts were beating fast, their lips asking for more. 

Namjoon pressed the latter against the nearest wall and pinned him to it. His hand on JIn's butt made him open his mouth and moan silently into the other's. He began to explore the older's mouth, rubbing our tongues together...