38

A/N: hi guys, sorry for posting late, I've got a new job and this week has been my first, so I haven't had much time. I hope you'll enjoy this chapter tho :) 

"My doctor told me I am going deaf. The news was hard for me to hear," Hoseok said and laughed loudly.

Jimin was giggling, already slightly intoxicated after a bottle of wine. He hugged Taehyung, who was laughing as well, his eyes closing in the process.

"You know, Yoongi, maybe you shouldn't make Hoseok suck your dick at school, where everyone can see you."

Everyone including Namjoon went silent.

Taehyung looked around, clearly thinking it was a joke. "What? You've sucked Yoongi's dick?"

Everyone's eyes were glued at that moment onto Hoseok, who smiled.

"Yes," he nodded, the biggest grin on his face. "I have."

"Niice!" Taehyung and the latter high-fived, while the oldest was just staring at them, killing them with his eyes.

"Aw, our Yoongi is gay," Namjoon cooed and pinched his cheek. The latter pushed his hand away, frowning.

"Says someone, who's whipped for a boy," Taehyung giggled, but Namjoon turned to him, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Shut the fuck up. At least I don't fuck Jungkook every other night," the tallest turned to Jimin, who gasped.

"Hyung!" the latter hit his knee and frowned. "That was supposed to be my coming out."

"Well, you stole mine," Yoongi glared at the shorter.

"I am straight!"

Everyone turned to Taehyung, who was grinning.

"W-why do you say that?" Namjoon asked, confused.

"Well, because everyone is coming out, so I wanted to do it too."

"I thought coming out was only for queer people," Hoseok said, slightly confused.

"It used to be but then Taehyung has decided otherwise," Namjoon chuckled and drank from his bottle of beer.

"I quite doubt that you are though," Jimin said.

"Why?" the youngest asked.

"Well, you watch gay porn."

Namjoon raised his eyebrows and looked at the latter. "That's not very heterosexual, Taehyung."

"Well, I don't know, I guess," he shrugged his shoulders. "I've been struggling with this for a long time now."

"Do you want me to do suck your dick?" Hoseok asked. "Or you can suck mine. You'll see then."

"I thought you were with Yoongi," Taehyung said, almost questioning. All the boy's eyes were at the oldest of the group.

"No, we are not a couple," Hoseok said, and everyone looked at him. Namjoon's eyes stayed at Yoongi, whose expression did not change. Or that would be what anyone else would think. Namjoon saw how the latter's muscles softened as he drank his beer. He got so lost in thinking about this, Jimin had had to call out his name three times before he turned to him.

"Hm?"

"Maybe we could introduce them to our boyfriends, hm?" the latter suggested.

"Wait, how do you know that I have a boyfriend?"

"My boyfriend is best friend with your boyfriend, have you forgotten?"

"Wait, who are you dating?" Hoseok asked Jimin, who looked at him.