15

Weeks: fifteen
Jungkook hugged his boyfriend tightly and kissed him.

"Hi, baby," Jimin said after his tongue was back in his own mouth.

"Hi, love," Jungkook smiled and pecked the lips of the shorter boy. The older one stroked the latter's hair.

Jin just stood there, looking around the shopping centre, which was huge. There were many fast-food restaurants around them. Next to the counter, where they were selling the movie tickets, there was a cinema shop with popcorn, nachos and sodas.

He had his big pink hoodie on and also a bag in front of his swollen belly, trying to hide it a little. He already looked pregnant, when he was wearing tight clothes. He was in the 15th week already, time really flew.

Jimin looked at Jin.

"Jin? Can I talk to you in private?" The short boy asked and the taller just nodded, walking several meters away from Jungkook.

"Is anything wrong?" Jimin asked after a few seconds, "I mean... I don't wanna sound mean but... you gained a little weight. I also see how much you eat. Are you okay, Hyung? I hope you don't eat away your feelings. If you were a woman, I would say that you look pregnant," Jimin bit his lip, thinking he went too far. Jin just stared at the younger boy without saying anything.

"Umm... well, I look pregnant because... I am pregnant," Jin whispered. Jimin widened his eyes and open his mouth in surprise.

"What? Are you serious?" The other nodded.

"B-but you are a man, right?" Jin nodded again.

"It's very rare... but I am a man," he added, looking away.

"That reminded me to use a condom next time I'm having fun with Jungkook."

"I didn't need to hear that. Please, keep that to yourself," Jimin giggled at the disgusted face the latter made.

"Can I have a question, Hyung?" Jin nodded.

"With whom?"

The older boy didn't say anything and looked at his shoes instead.

"Wait. Namjoon?"

Another uncomfortable silence.

"Oh my god. Does he know that?" Jimin asked, shocked. Jin shook his head.

"Please don't tell him," he whispered and looked at the shorter male in front of him, his eyes pleading.

"Of course, don't worry. Wow. That's... That's shocking."

Jin nodded, "Yeah, it... is. I still can't believe it," the boy smiled slightly.

"Jungkook knows, right?"

"Yes. You know, I live with him now because... my parents kicked me out."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Let's go back before Jungkook gets suspicious," Jimin giggled and walked back to his boyfriend.

"So, you know about-" Jungkook was interrupted by Namjoon.

"I am sorry, I am late," the taller male stood in front of them, breathing heavily as he was running to the cinema.

"It's okay, the film starts in 10 minutes," Jimin took the tickets out of his pocket, "how about buying popcorn and cola?"

"That would be great," Jungkook ran to the cinema shop with food excitedly and started choosing. Jimin just watched the younger with a loving smile.

"Damn, he really is cute," he accidentally said out loud, making Jin giggle.

When others came to Jungkook, he was already ordering. Jimin being the most amazing boyfriend, paid for what his lover chose.

"You want something?" Namjoon asked but Jin just shook his head.

"Okay. Then remember it. I don't want you to eat all my popcorn," Jimin and Jungkook exchanged a look between them.

"He always eats all my fries," Namjoon added and Jin blushed a little.

They took the food and drinks and went to the theatre.

Jimin sat in the 8th row next to Jungkook, while Jin placed his fab ass on the seat on the right of his best friend. Namjoon moved next to his crush and took the popcorn.

"Hey, you bitch. That's my boyfriend's popcorn."

"What? No. That's mine." Namjoon put a handful into his mouth.

"Tell your boyfriend something, Jin," Jungkook frowned and looked at blushing Jin, who held the other carton of popcorn, which belonged to the taller.

"He is not my... boyfriend," the older boy said quietly, still being as red as a tomato. Namjoon gave the carton of popcorn to Jungkook.

"You promised something, Jinnie," he looked at the latter, smiling.

"I didn't promise anything," the older answered, sneaking a handful of popcorn in his mouth.

Namjoon took the food, acting angry. Jin looked at him, doing puppy eyes at him. How could he resist someone this cute?

"Okay, I'm gonna share with you," he said defeated and placed the box between them. Jin smiled. He won. But that wasn't surprising because he knew how to get what he wanted.

"You are cute," Namjoon said after watching the older stuffing his mouth with corn and caressed his cheek, which was now filled with food. Jin's face turned pink.

"Guys, fuck already," Jimin said, watching them.

"We have."

And Jin exploded. He was even redder than before and pushed Namjoon's hand away. Jungkook giggled.

"Stop it, guys," Jungkook said, "You are going to make him choke to death," he took a handful of popcorn and put it into his mouth.

"Hey, give me that," Jimin said and kissed the younger boy while taking a piece of popcorn from his mouth and eating it. Jin and Namjoon just watched.

"Eww, that's disgusting," the tallest male in the group said and looked at the screen, where the movie trailers and ads started.

"Shut up, it's called love," Jimin told him and placed his hands on his boyfriend's knee while watching the commercials.

Jin looked around the room. There weren't many people. A young couple was sitting a few rows in front of them, next to them there were two teenage girls. There was also a group of teenagers, who sat in the highest row. They were laughing loudly and eating nachos.

The film started.

Everyone was staring at the screen in front of them. The couple next to Jin held their hands with intertwined fingers.

After 10 minutes Jin felt a hand on his tight. He looked at it and then turned his head to Namjoon, who was watching the movie calmly. The older boy gulped and tried to focus on the film in front of him.

Namjoon's hand went up to his thigh and Jin's breath hitched. Just a simple touch of his could send shivers down his spine.

Jin got up with saying, "I need to go to the toilet," and left the cinema room...