20

A/N: hii guys! I know that Monday is tomorrow, but because it's Valentine's day, I've decided to give you a little gift. And it's dedicated to my best friend, 'cuz we are lonely hoes, but lonely together! I love you more than wine, bby 💕

And I am very thankful for each and every one of you, thank you for voting, commenting, or simply for reading! I hope you don't feel too bad if you're single. Luv u xoxo 😊

"What?" Jin stared at him, "Do you really want me to?"

Namjoon smiled at him.

"Yes. I really want you to move in with me."

And so, he did. A week later he brought his things (that literally fit in one luggage and a bag) to that huge mansion, where Namjoon and his parents lived.

...

Weeks: 20

They were standing in the hallway, holding their coats close to their bodies. Namjoon was standing beside Jin and Jungkook from the other side.

"You really didn't need to come, Jungkook."

"You sound like you don't want me to be here. But I'm going to let it slide. I wanna know if I'm going to be an uncle or an aunt."

Jin looked at his best friend with his eyebrows high.

"You know, Jungkook, that is not how it works," Namjoon turned his head to him and bent slightly to see over the older.

"You think you're smarter than me? At least I use condoms when I have sex with people!" Jungkook said a little louder than he intended. Jin looked at an older lady, who was sitting in front of them, clearly shocked and confused by this whole conversation.

He smiled apologetically at her.

"Can't y'all be quiet?" Jin shook his head to look at both boys when suddenly an epiphany hit him.

"Wait, what did you say?" he widened his eyes at Jungkook, who stared on the ground.

"You have already had sex?" Jungkook nodded slightly, his eyes still pinned to the floor. Jin slapped the back of his head.

"Ouch, what was this for?" He looked at his best friend, betrayal written in his eyes and his face, and rubbed the spot, where he got hit.

"Isn't my pregnancy big of a warning?"

"But I can't get pregnant," Jin slapped the back of his head again.

"Yes, I thought so too and now we are standing in front of an OB/GYN, so don't try this with me, Jeon Jungkook."

"We used protection though," he continued to rub the back of his head.

"You can still get pregnant; they only work for 99 percent."

Namjoon chuckled beside them.

"You rather don't use them at all. You deserve the biggest slap out of that trio," Jin looked at the taller and he rose his hands defensively, fear written on his face.

"I'm not saying anything."

"As you should."

Suddenly a nurse opened the door and ordered them to come in. They all walked in and Jungkook closed the door behind him.

"Hello, Mr Kim. I see that you brought an audience today. Who is the father?" The doctor looked at the boys behind Jin and smiled.

"Hello, that's the father," he pointed at Namjoon, who muttered a shy 'hello', "and my excited best friend decided to tag along too, so here we are," Jungkook waved at the lady.

"Well, that's great. Let's take a look at you and the baby."

After a small conversation, Jin lied on down and rolled his t-shirt up. The boys were both standing next to his head and watching him like he was the most interesting movie ever made. A nurse wrapped a belt around his belly to listen to the baby's heartbeat.

A sound repeating quickly echoed in the room. Jin smiled unintentionally and got lost in his head but Namjoon's hand on his brought him to reality again. He looked up at him and their eyes met.

"Doctor, is that supposed to be this quick?" Namjoon broke the eye contact with the latter, worry in his voice.

"Yes. This rhythm is perfectly normal."

Jin felt an urge to cry, so he blinked a few times to stop the tears from falling.

Namjoon looked back at the older and smiled. At that moment, an undeniable love filled Jin's body, both for the baby but also for the father of them. And at that moment, he knew that it wouldn't be easy but no matter what, he would do anything for this kid. He would go through hell and back, he would go to war for them, he would die for them.

A sob woke him up from his daydreaming. They all turned in the direction of the sound and their eyes fell on crying Jungkook.

"I'm sorry, this is just so beautiful," he wiped his tears.

"Are you sure he is not the father?" The doctor said, which earned a chuckle from the boys.

"Yes. Definitely," Jin giggled.

"Well, let's look at that little bean," she took the belt off and put gel on his belly. Everyone's eyes went immediately to the screen, where a white thing that looked like a baby appeared. Namjoon's grip on Jin's hand tightened and he smiled.

"So, do you want to know the sex?"

The older's eyes met with Namjoon's, who looked back at him. He nodded his head.

"Yes, we want to know."

"Okay. It's a..."

"...a girl."

Namjoon widened his eyes and looked back at Jin with a smile, whose eyes filled up with tears.

A girl. We are going to have a daughter...