3 [R]

(⚠️: smut)

They somehow managed to move to a big bedroom and then onto the bed, which was in the middle.

Namjoon made him sit on the mattress while kissing him roughly. He stopped suddenly and locked the door. As he was coming back to Jin, he saw his lustful eyes and his heart stopped for a moment.

While he began kissing the older again, he moved his hand under his t-shirt and began to explore his torso, especially his chest, Namjoon's fingertips sending shivers down his spine. The younger's lips got attached to the latter's neck, kissing and making small hickeys along the way. The shorter closed his eyes and let him do whatever he wanted while playing with his hair.

If Jin were sober, he would have never done it.

Namjoon took the older's t-shirt off and moans were escaping his lips, as he continued to mark his porcelain skin. He was very loud but both boys' fucks were out the window.

His lips made their way to Jin's nipples and he licked them softly. A breath got caught in his throat as the younger sucked on them.

Every touch made Jin go crazy. When his fingertips met his skin, it felt like Namjoon had known his body for thousands of years. The alcohol made everything much more intense, his mind completely blank.

Jin grabbed the hem of his shirt and took it off of him. As he was throwing it away, he connected our lips again.

Namjoon made him lie on the bed and took off his pants together with his underwear. The older was completely naked in front of him and If he were sober right now, he would blush and hide from Namjoon but now he locked his gaze with the other and let him enjoy the view.

Jin could feel his eyes on every centimetre of his body, as he was staring at me. The look sent shivers down his spine and left goosebumps on his skin.

Jin spread his legs, so Namjoon could take a better look at his beautiful ass. He wanted to tease him a little so he sucked on his own finger and placed it near his hole.

He hovered over him immediately and pinned Jin's wrists to the mattress roughly.

"No," he growled, "no touching yourself."

The shorter smirked and pressed his pelvis against his, feeling his clothed hard length. His breath hitched a little, while he smiled innocently.

"You're such a tease, Seokjin. You know how many times you bent over in class and I saw that beautiful ass of yours and I just wanted to walk up to you and grab it? Or when you moaned while eating food and I imagined how you'd sound like while I'd pound into you?" Namjoon leaned closer to his ear and nibbled on his earlobe gently. Jin closed his eyes and bit his lips.

"I know how whipped you are for me," Namjoon whispered, "How much you'd love me to touch you, to fuck you so roughly that you won't be able to sit for a week."

"Yes, please."

"I know you'd like that, you little slut."

He gasped as his hand slapped his buttcheek. Namjoon smirked and squeezed the spot, while his pale skin started turning red. Drops of precum streamed down Jin's dick.

"Look at you. I haven't even touched you and you're already dripping. So desperate."

Namjoon took his own pants off and made Jin lie on his belly, his hand still holding his wrists firmly, now behind his back.

The older felt another slap on his butt and he squirmed, a quiet moan escaping his lips. Namjoon rubbed the sensitive skin on his ass and Jin whined.

As he spread his legs, the shorter felt his warm tongue on his entrance. He sagged his spine, while he was moaning loudly.

"Please, oh my god, please," Jin whined when Namjoon's finger circled the rim of his. He wiggled a little bit.

After a few seconds, he listened to his plea, putting his wet finger inside of the older boy. He started thrusting immediately and Jin's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he stained the bed sheets under me with more precum but he couldn't care less.

He frowned when the latter added the second one. A quiet whimper escaped his lips when Namjoon began to move them back and forth. The taller kissed his neck, making more hickeys along the way. He was still holding his hands behind Jin's back.

When he found his prostate, he rubbed it. Jin cried out loudly and his eyes rolled to the back of his head in pleasure.

Namjoon suddenly put another one in the shorter boy. He hissed, a couple of tears falling on the pillow under him. 

How am I supposed to take him when even three fingers hurt so much?

Namjoon let go of his hands and caressed his hair.

"You're doing so well. So so well for me," Jin relaxed a bit when he heard the praise.

Namjoon rubbed his prostate softly and a quiet moan escaped his lips.

After stretching Jin enough, his fingers left his butthole. His tongue made the bottom shiver once again.

"Namjoon, please~ I need you," he whined and turned his head to look at him. The taller slapped his already red butt cheek and Jin moaned.

"Bad boy... So impatient..." his voice deepened and Jin's leaked on the bedsheets.

"All fours, baby," he ordered and the older obeyed.

As Jin felt him entering him slowly, he bit his lip and frowned at the pain.

"Damn, you're so tight," Namjoon breathed out, "you feel so good, baby," he caressed his hair again, "so so good."

He thrusted into him quickly, balls deep. Few tears streamed down Jin's cheeks but the pain soon changed into pleasure as his loud moans echoed through the room.

His thrusts were slow but deep. Jin was squeezing the duvet under him, his whole body shivering. He grabbed his hips, moving them back and forth. We both were drowning in sweat.

All Jin could think about how close he was to his orgasm. He was breathing heavily, his body shaking.

When he hit the spot, Jin's body gave up. His moan got caught in his throat, he closed his eyes and arched his back while the white liquid spurted on his torso and the bedsheets under me.

He fell down on the mattress, shutting his eyes closed, tiredness suddenly taking over.

Namjoon thrusted a few more times and then came inside of him but the older (again) didn't really care as his mind went out for a walk.

Namjoon lied next to him and wrapped his arms around his waist. No one said a word. They just closed their eyes and fell asleep next to each other...

A/N: Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed reading this one :) see you next Monday!
Ferkie