15 +

Another filler, another part is going to be posted on Thursday, I promise :)

Weeks: fifteen
Jin stared at himself in the mirror. He rinsed his face with cold water when someone took his hand. He turned his face to see, who was there.

The person placed hands on Jin's wet cheeks and pressed his lips against his own in no time. The kisses were loving and caring but at the same time, they were hungry.

Jin hugged the other boy continuing their kiss.

They were just standing next to the sinks, rubbing their lips together and asking for a little bit of love. Their pure hearts and tired souls needed it so much.

In that kiss, there was absolutely every emotion, they had for each other. There was happiness, sadness, lust, understanding but most importantly - love. There was every single word, they hadn't said to each other and everything that was buried deep inside of them.

The time stopped. It stopped just for them.

At that moment, nothing really mattered anymore because everything faded away. The only thing that didn't disappear was their hands touching the other and their lips attached.

There were no problems, no judgment. Everything was faultless.

After a while, they pulled away from each other. They had their eyes closed. The younger boy leaned his forehead against Jin's, both breathing heavily.

"N-Namjoon," Jin whispered. The other opened his eyes and stared at the beautiful creature in front of him. He pulled away from him while panicking. Jin kept his eyes closed, even when he knew that the other boy left. A tear streamed down his cheek.

"What are you doing to me, Namjoon?" he whispered but the only answer he got was silence...