25

A/N: hii, another week, another Monday, another part! I hope you're doing well. This one is just for fun, but I hope you'll enjoy it nonetheless! Luv ya!

Weeks: twenty-four

"Maybe you shouldn't eat that, there's too much fat in it and it's probably not good for the baby."

Jin looked at a Jimin, holding the potato chip in his fingers. He raised his eyebrows, sending a death glare at the younger. Jungkook and Namjoon's eyes widened, both not believing their ears. Did Jimin really say that to a pregnant person, specifically pregnant Jin, who was not afraid to throw a pan at anyone?

The shorter realized what he had done and giggled nervously.

"I'm just kidding," he raised his hands in defence.

"That's what I thought," Jin said, stuffing his mouth with chips.

Namjoon looked at his something-like-boyfriend and saw a crumb in the corner of the older's mouth. He brought his hand to the other's face and wiped Jin's pink lips with his thumb while maintaining eye contact.

The older's mouth parted as he enjoyed that moment a little too much. When Namjoon put his hand away, he realized there were other people watching him and red colour covered his cheek. He lowered his head, while the taller smiled.

"So, what's going on between you two?" Jungkook asked, holding his boyfriend's hand.

"Well," Namjoon looked at the other.

"We haven't really labelled our relationship yet," Jin admitted.

"But based on how touchy you have been with each other all day, there is something going on...?" Jimin said, a little question mark at the end.

Jin blushed again and lowered his head, his eyes interested in the bedsheets and bag of chips between his legs. Namjoon watched him, a smile on his face.

"Well, I think so..."

"So, have you kissed?" Jungkook asked, excitement in his voice.

Jin just nodded shyly.

"And have you had sex?"

"Jungkook!" his boyfriend raised his voice, "you can't just ask that!"

"You told Jin not to eat food. I don't think that you should have the say in what someone can and can't say," he glared at Jimin.

"Jungkook, let me enlighten you," Jin pointed at his belly, "I'm pregnant. To achieve that you have to have sex. So, of course we did it," he rolled his eyes.

"But I mean like now."

Jin rubbed his forehead and breathed out.

"That's very personal but no, we haven't."

"And are you going to?"

Jin threw his phone at the younger, who was now giggling. Namjoon just shook his head.

"Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean that I won't throw hands. So, think before you speak, Jeon Jungkook."

"Yeah, yeah, sorry. I just care about your well-being. Couples, who have a pleasant sex life, are happier."

Jin looked at Namjoon, who was just shaking his head.

"Will your parents bail me out of jail if I kill him?"

The taller shrugged his shoulders and drank the beer in his hand.

"You still didn't answer the question, Hyung."

"Don't call me that when you ask me about my sex life, you disrespectful brat," Jin's cheeks glowed pink again, as he tried to avoid the subject. Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"You won't stop asking until you know the answer, huh? Yeah, we might. If Jin wants."

The oldest's jaw fell open at Namjoon's words. He didn't expect the latter to answer, let alone answer like that.

"What? We are in something-like-relationship, and that's what people do when they are dating. You haven't thought about that topic?" Namjoon rose his eyebrows. Jin opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out, so he closed it. Jungkook and Jimin exchanged a look between them.

"You know sex is only natural part of ourselves, we all have desires and we all have genitals, there's nothing to be ashamed of-"

"Jungkook, shut your mouth," Jin closed his eyes and breathed out in frustration. "I don't wanna talk about it."

"Okay, that's fine," Namjoon hugged him from behind, caressing his stomach. Jin couldn't help but smile.

"There it is. You know they are just teasing you, right?"

Jin nodded as the two younger boys giggled.

"Yeah, your reactions are super fun," Jimin replied, smiling.

"I wanna kill you both," Jin shook his head. Namjoon leaned closer.

"Go ahead," he whispered into his ear. "My parents will bail you out."