18

Weeks: seventeen

Namjoon sat at the table and breathed out. His parents (mum and his step-dad) had already started eating but he just couldn't find the motivation to do so.

He was nervous since he was going to come out today.

"Namjoon? Are you okay, honey?" his mother looked at him with worry but he just shrugged.

"I'm just not hungry, ma."

"Are you sure? You don't look well these days."

"Thank you, mom," he smirked but she just shook her head.

"Aish, unbelievable," they continued to eat.

Namjoon placed a piece of meat in his mouth and chewed slowly.

"T-there's something I want to tell you..." he started, his anxiety building up in him. They turned to their son.

"Yeah?" his mum smiled at him and a sigh escaped his lips.

"I... I think I'm gay..." his gaze fell down on his lap, expecting the worst reaction ever but surprisingly, nothing like that came.

His mother looked at his stepdad and then back at her son.

"Oh, honey... we know."

"What?" Namjoon raised his head, feeling confused.

"We know that you're gay," his mum added.

"And we support you," his stepdad continued, smiling at him.

"How do you know?"

"Well... I've always had a feeling that you're different. And as Hyunmin already said we didn't mind. Anything that makes you happy,"

Namjoon smiled slightly, more anxiety building up.

"Thank you."

"I'm just a little sad that I probably won't be a grandma but..."

"Oh yeah... um... about that..." Namjoo looked down again. Confusion appeared on their faces but that was soon changed into a shocked expression.

"I... I got someone pregnant..."

"What? But... you just said that you're gay!" his mum covered her mouth. He bit his lip and closed his eyes.

"It is a guy."

"A guy?! Guys can't get pregnant! Is this some sort of joke, Namjoon?!" She kept yelling and Namjoon felt tears streaming down his cheeks. He didn't want to cry, not in front of them but he just couldn't control his emotions anymore.

The lady came up to him and wrapped her arms around him. Namjoon hugged her back and sobbed in her shoulder.

"Sh... we're gonna figure it out," she pulled away a little and looked at her son, "Don't worry. Everything will be fine. Are you two in a relationship?"

"No, but... I love him. And I think he feels the same," Namjoon wiped his tears away and his mum smiled slightly.

"We'll figure everything out, I promise," she caressed his cheek, "Maybe you could invite him to have dinner with us sometimes?"

He nodded and smiled.

"Thank you, mum."

"That's a sure thing, honey."

...

He breathed out.

He rang the doorbell. It was quite late but he needed to see him.

It had been a few days. He hadn't seen him at school and the teacher told him that due to personal reasons, he would be homeschooled. And even though he understood, he was still a little sad because he was the only thing brightening the hours he spent in that hell.

Jungkook opened the door. He looked surprised, to say the least. He was shirtless, with only sweatpants on his body.

"Oh Namjoon, hi."

"Hi, is Seokjin here?" he smiled, holding a bouquet of roses behind his back.

"Oh yeah, he's in his bedroom," Jungkook opened the door wider.

"Love? Who is it?" NJ heard Jimin yell from the living room, where he was sitting, also shirtless.

"Oh, I see I interrupted something between you two," the taller chuckled, taking off his shoes.

"Yeah, I wanted to fuck but Jungkook doesn't because Jin is upstairs," Jungkook shot a death glare to his boyfriend, who just giggled.

"I really don't need to know some things."

"But I can say that you finally made up your mind."

Namjoon nodded.

"Do you have the chocolate?" Jungkook asked, "Cuz that's the way to Jin's heart."

"Don't worry," the taller smiled and made his way to the latter's room.

He knocked on the door and when he heard muffled 'come in', he opened it.

Jin was sitting on his bed, reading a book but raised his gaze when he heard the door open. His eyes widened.

"Um... hi," Namjoon said, a little smile plastered on his face.

"Hey..." the older answered as the taller sat on his bed. When he got closer, he saw his puffy reddish eyes that were filled with sadness.

He handed him the flowers and Jin took them shyly.

"What is this?"

"Jin, I'm sorry. I really am. I know that right now you need support and love but I caused you to feel quite the opposite emotions. I was shocked and I panicked. I'm sorry for leaving. I want to make it up to you," he took Jin's hand into his own, "I want to support you. I want to raise the baby with you, Jin."

The latter stared at him with his mouth wide open, his eyes filling with tears.

"Will you let me?"

Jin's only response was a nod. Namjoon wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer. The shorter hugged him back, crying into his shoulder, sobbing quietly. Namjoon closed his eyes and buried his head in the other's hair, breathing in his scent.

...And as they were sitting there, two pairs of eyes were watching them in the doorway, smiling at the 'couple'. Jungkook looked at his boyfriend and Jimin did the same. The younger whispered very quietly, so only the latter could hear:

"Let's have sex now."

The end. 

A/N: hii! thank you so much for reading 😊