28

Weeks: twenty-six

Namjoon was walking through the corridors, trying to look like he slept last night. Hoseok was right by his side, talking about a song he had written the day before but his words didn't stay in the latter's mind, they left right after he had heard them.

The older unlocked his locker and got his books while still talking. Namjoon stood next to him and looked around the crowded place. He saw a tall figure walking towards him.

"Hey, Jungkoo-"

SLAP

Jungkook came close to Namjoon and punched him right in the face. His head turned and the spot where he had punched him burned.

Jungkook's expression was emotionless yet it carried so much anger. Their gazes met.

"You know what and who this was for," Jungkook said quietly with undeniable rage within.

Namjooon didn't stop staring at him but his expression softened.

Jungkook knew. He knew that he knew.

And although it hurt, it hurt so good. Namjoon needed that. He felt like he needed to be punished for what he had done to Jin and Jungkook did just that.

He wished the other would hit him more or at least harder. Namjoon knew that he deserved it, he deserved to feel the pain.

Jungkook turned around though and left.

The whole corridor was quiet, everyone staring at them, at Namjoon. They were both curious and confused about the situation. Everyone liked a good drama.

"Bro, what the fuck?" Hoseok began walking in the same direction as Jungkook but the younger's hand stopped him.

"Let him be. I deserved it," Namjoon smirked and rubbed the spot. Hoseok looked at the latter, raising his eyebrows.

"Okay...?"

The bell rang and everyone's attention turned away from them.

...

Namjoon arrived at the cafeteria, where Yoongi and the others were sitting. He came to the table and plopped his butt next to them.

He stole a fry from Jimin's plate but the boy was deep in conversation with Hoseok to notice.

"Well, I heard that Jungkook slapped the hell out of you today," Yoongi smirked, Namjoon just shrugged his shoulders.

"And they said that you hadn't reacted?" the shorter continued as the latter nodded his head.

"Why?" Taehyung turned to him.

"I punched him the day before so... I deserved it."

He looked at Jimin, whose expression was as emotionless as Jungkook's had been when he had hit him. Namjoon knew that he also wanted to slap the shit out of him. Jimin knew. Jungkook had definitely told him what had happened.

Suddenly, he felt a hand on his thigh. He looked at the person who sat next to him.

"Hi, baby," Minhee kissed his cheek but he moved away.

A discomfort washed over him, he almost shivered. This wasn't like Jin's warm touch when his long fingers brushed against his skin and Namjoon got goosebumps when the latter's soft hands caressed his cheek and a homely feeling spread through his whole body. This was painful and uncomfortable. 

"What's wrong, Namjoon?" she asked, confused. The whole table was staring at them.

"Go away. I don't want to talk to you," Namjoon stole another fry from Jimin, not looking at her but he was sure she was offended or mad. He couldn't care less though.

She took his hand. It was way different from Seokjin's. He quickly pulled away and looked her in the eyes.

"I said: leave."

Her eyes filled with tears but Namjoon didn't feel sorry for her. He looked around and spotted that everyone was looking at them. He chuckled as he realized that he was the source of today's daily dose of drama.

"Leave?"

"I don't love you anymore."

Her eyes widened.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"You understood me. We are done."

"Did I do something wrong?"

He chuckled again.

"You just love my money better than me. That's all."

The whole cafeteria gasped and he smirked.

She pushed Namjoon and left angrily but didn't deny it. Everyone knew she couldn't.

They both used each other for something - Namjoon dated her for his image, she liked his wallet.

Yoongi chuckled.

"Finally admitted that you are a fag?"

Namjoon looked at him, a frustration washing over him.

"Why do you keep suggesting that I'm gay? Are you interested in me shoving my dick in your ass?" Namjoon rose his eyebrows and he just shook his head in disbelief.

"Asshole."

Yoongi got up and left, Hoseok following him.

Taehyung looked at Namjoon and Jimin.

"How's Seokjin?"

"He's- wait what?" The older's eyes widened. He leaned closer and whisper shouted. "How do you know?" 

"I have my ways," he winked, "but tell me, what is going on between you two?"

Namjoon and Jimin exchanged a look between them and looked back at him.

"Promise not to tell anyone." 

Taehyung rose his eyebrows and smiled.

"Oh, that's going to be some fancy tea. Yeah, I promise."

"Not even Yoongi and Hoseok. No one," Namjoon continued and the other rolled his eyes.

"I promise. C'mon, spill it now."

"Okay. I got him pregnant," the latter whispered. Taehying's expression changed to a pure shock.

"YOU WHAT?"

"Yeah...," Namjoon smiled and leaned back again, "I'm going to have a daughter."

He sat down, a huge smile on his face.

"Did you plan it? You look so happy about it," Taehyung said, confused.

"Of course not but... I guess I am. I love them and..." he nervously looked around. "I don't know I just got so excited."

"Ooh, someone's in loove~," Jimin bumped his shoulder and laughed.

"Asshole," Namjoon giggled, feeling genuinely happy.

"Oh," the smile disappeared, "that reminds me of something I have to do right now," Namjoon said, getting up. "Later, fuckers."