8

Weeks: ten
Jin was sitting in a classroom and was listening to the teacher, but his brain just couldn't concentrate no matter how hard he tried. He was chewing on his pen, while his mind focused on Bubble.

Yes, while he was spending time at Jungkook's place, he had a lot of time to think, so he had decided to call this little human inside him "Bubble". It had been the first thing that came to his mind and he thought it was cute.

A deep sigh came from his mouth when he wrote another thing to his notebook, not really understanding since the teacher's words came through one ear and left through the other.

Should he tell Namjoon or not? How would he take it if he told him? Would he be angry? Probably. He wanted to forget about them, right?

He knew he would reject him. He had a girlfriend, he was straight. Or more like "straight". He didn't love him. And he was sure that this little buddy inside his stomach won't get love from daddy either.

And how about his parents? How they would take it. Maybe they would tell him that he was weird and would kick him out.

He looked at his notes with tears in his eyes. He didn't want anyone to know that he was crying. Jungkook who was sitting next to him patted his back.

He got up suddenly. Everyone turned around because of the sound of his moving chair. Without looking at anyone, Jin quickly ran to the door, opening them and leaving the room with every student questioning his sudden exit.

"I am sorry, he felt very sick this morning. I should have told him to stay at home," Jungkook apologised and followed the older male, who was already throwing up in the bathroom.

After a few minutes, the pair of boys came back into the classroom, smiling.

"I am really sorry, Mrs Park," Seokjin bowed and they went to sit down to their desks, beginning to talk immediately.

Namjoon was watching them, especially the older from the pair. He knew he couldn't forget.

He thought Seokjin was gorgeous although he didn't want to say so. His soft lips, his love for pink, his kissable lips, his smile, his laugh, his broad shoulders - everything about that boy was beautiful. He was beautiful, he was such a perfect human being in Namjoon's eyes.

His soul and his heart were so pure. He was one of the kindest people Namjoon had ever met. He was intelligent and funny, while still telling the worst jokes ever.

And even though he looked so innocent, Namjoon still didn't forget how his moans sounded and how sinful he had looked under him. He remembered every inch of his porcelain skin, his face every time the taller thrusted into him, the way his body reacted to him.

But he knew he fucked up. Jin was way out of his league.

And yet, he still dreamed about waking up next to him or about the night they were supposed to forget.

Jin looked at Namjoon. The latter, lost in his thoughts, suddenly woke up and looked at his notes, trying to look like he was studying. After a few seconds, he looked up again at his crush.

He knew that he made a mistake. He should have broken up with his girlfriend because compared to Jin, she was nothing. But he couldn't. He still kind of loved her.

Or... was it just because he tried to fit in the heterosexual category?

...

Seokjin unlocked the door. After days that he had spent at Jungkook's place, he finally came home.
He greeted his mother, who kissed his cheek and then let him go to his room.

He closed his eyes and leaned against the door. In the evening, they were supposed to have family dinner like they did every Friday.

He decided that he would tell them.

Seokjin took a deep breath. This was the moment.

"Mom, dad?" he looked at them. His hands were shaky, he felt his heart beating fast.

"Yes, hon?" They looked at him with a question mark in their eyes. He took a deep breath again.

"I am pregnant," he said looking at plate in front of him...

A/N: Hi! This is prob a filler again but I hope you enjoyed ☺️ in the next chapter, shit is about to go down 😂 or up, who knows 😌😂 Thank you for reading