37

Weeks: thirty-three

"It smells so delicious, Jin," Namjoon stood by the counter, looking at the other, who was professionally stirring the soup. He smiled.

"Well, let's hope that it's also going to be tasty," the older giggled. Namjoon grinned.

"I am sure it will. It's made by you," he replied as the other just smiled quietly.

"Jin?" the boy looked up from the pot. "Can I, um, hug you, while you're cooking?"

The boy blushed slightly and nodded, his eyes coming back to the stove. His waist got wrapped with Namjoon's muscular arms and he couldn't help but smile.

The latter's heart was also filled with happiness as he breathed in Jin's scent, feeling his daughter moving slightly under his hands. He rubbed his belly, placing his chin on the latter's shoulder.

"You don't have to ask," Jin smiled, keeping on stirring the sauce.

"I just wanted to set boundaries. You know, I still don't really know where we are... in this relationship, so I didn't want to make you uncomfortable in any way."

"You know, let's talk about that over a nice bowl of the meal, shall we?" Jin grabbed two dishes, pouring the soup, "But thank you."

"There's no need to thank me, that should be a sure thing," he replied, taking the bowls to the table, "I want to be the best boyfriend for you. I don't wanna lose you ever again, Jin. I regret the things I've done, really."

The older turned to face him, leaning against the kitchen counter. He closed his eyes, which were full of tears. Namjoon noticed and walked up to him, worry in his voice.

"Jin? What's wrong? Did I do something?" he asked, cupping the older's face.

Jin bit his lip, slowly opening his eyes and looking into Namjoon's. He shook his head. "I am sorry, you didn't do anything. It's just hormones probably."

"Really?" the taller caressed his cheeks, maintaining eye contact. Jin nodded and smiled.

"I am fine, I promise," he walked up to the table and sat down, "Come eat, the soup's getting cold."

Namjoon walked over to the table and took a seat in front of Jin. The lights in the room were dim, it was quiet apart from their slurping of the hot dish that the taller absolutely loved. He missed Jin's cooking and with every mouthful, he was getting sad because the soup together with the nice warm feeling, would soon disappear.

Jin's mind was wandering, feeling this huge blue elephant in the room. He had invited Namjoon to come over to have a serious talk and although he loved spending time with the latter, he didn't like doing this. But he knew it had to be done.

"Where's Jungkook?" Namjoon's voice pierced the silence and Jin woke up from his thoughts, looking up at the other.

"Surprisingly, he's not with Jimin," Jin said and Namjoon shook his head in disbelief. "He's with some friend of his."

"What? He has other friends apart from you?" the taller blinked a few times.

"Right? Surprised me too! How dare he," Jin shook his head, "As if I wasn't enough for him," he rolled his eyes playfully and smiled, finishing his meal. Namjoon took their empty bowls and placed them in the sink.

"No, no, don't wash them. I'll do it after you leave," Jin said as he watched the latter taking the sponge. He turned to the older and with a quiet "okay." he walked to the latter.

"Oh, crap."

Suddenly, everything felt dark. Namjoon stopped in his tracks, searching with his hands for the table or Seokjin, who was somewhere nearby.