23

A/N: HI guys! Another week, another part. I hope you're doing well with everything that's happening right now. We have a couple of cute chapters ahead of us, so I hope you like fluff (or at least can survive it for now ;) Thank you for your support. 

Weeks: twenty-two

"Math is stupid."

Namjoon rose his gaze from the book he was reading.

"Do you need help?" he looked at Jin, who just shrugged his shoulders. He sat next to him and looked at the math problem he was struggling with.

"Okay, so..." Namjoon's lips began to move and Jin tried to understand his explanation, he really did, but it was so uninteresting that he was slowly lost focus. He looked at how Namjoon wrote certain numbers on the paper. Who the hell writes number three like that?

His long slender fingers caught his attention and he way he held the pen and how soft his skin was on his hand. He looked at his wrist and forearm. The veins are so visible.

Had his arms been always this muscular? I didn't think so. Maybe he had been working out lately. He was so ripped, damn.

"Seokjin?" Namjoon, who saw Jin not looking at the paper, called out his name and the latter looked into his eyes, "Are you listening to me?"

"Yes. Continue please."

And so, he did. Jin's attention was gone as soon as looked at his glowing skin. What kind of cream does he use? No pimples, no imperfections. He has to show me his skincare routine.

And those lips. I wonder how they taste-

"Now you just write triangle ABC. And there you have it," he handed Jin the pen with the paper, who looked at it and took it back. Those beautiful lips curved into a smile.

And as he looked at the numbers, he was even more confused than before.

"Okay, you are teaching our daughter math because I am stupid."

Namjoon giggled.

"You still don't understand?"

Jin shook his head and laid it on his shoulder. Namjoon wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Will it be okay, if I fail math?"

Namjoon giggled and laid his head on Jin's.

"Yes, but you won't fail."

"How do you know?"

"Because you have me and I have 148 IQ."

"148 IQ my ass," Jin scoffed, teasing the latter.

"What did you just say?" he raised his eyebrows as he looked at him, and began to tickle him.

Jin giggled and started pushing him away but Namjoon didn't stop. He found his most sensitive spot right under the ribs and the older cried out.

"No, please, no," Jin said between his giggles, while tears streamed down his face. He tried to wiggle out of his hold but he couldn't escape no matter how much he tried.

Jin fell back on the sofa and Namjoon hovered over him, still tickling him. He continued to fight back as he was crying and laughing at the same time.

Suddenly he stopped. Jin looked at him, his breathing heavy.

Both of them realized how close their faces were.

Namjoon was staring into his eyes intensely and Jin felt as the air was getting thicker and thicker around them, you could literally cut it with a knife. The scent of his cologne hit the older's nose and his heart began to race even faster as his fragrance left him breathless.

They were so close and yet so far.

His piercing gaze moved from Jin's eyes to his lips. His breath hitched.

Please, Namjoon, do it. Please.

And as if the younger read his mind, he leaned closer to him. Jin closed his eyes as he felt Namjoon's cologne getting stronger.

Yes. Yes. Yes. I had been waiting so long for this.

"Hi, loves. I'm home!"

Oh, no. Jin mentally cursed in his brain, as a wave of sadness crashed into him. How much he hated Namjoon's mum at the moment, how much he longed to feel the latter's lips on his.

Namjoon quickly moved away from him and grabbed the long-forgotten book, trying to look like he just didn't want to do what he was about to do. Jin sat up, taking the paper and the pen while trying to calm down his racing heart.

"Hi, mum!"

"Hello, Narae."

They both looked at the woman in her suit, who smiled at them and caressed their hair.

"How are you, my babies?"

"We are fine," Namjoon replied, his eyes on the book's pages again.

"No, I meant Seokjin and the small one," Narae giggled and the other frowned playfully. His mum rubbed Jin's stomach, the latter smiling.

"Was she kicking?"

"Yes, right now she does," he placed her hand on the place, where movements could be felt.

"Aww, this is so cute," Narae cooed, her lips curving into a smile. From the corner of his eye, Jin saw Namjoon acting like he was not looking at them but his gaze was fully focused on him. And as their eyes met, they both couldn't but smile, a little blush coating their cheeks...