6

A/N: I know it's not Monday but let's ignore that lol. This is more like a shitty filler but I hope you enjoy 😊 more exciting chapters are coming soon 😌

Weeks changed into a month and Jin was still at the same place. But one thing was different - he travelled to his fridge much more often.

He tried not to eat that much but every time he felt low, he ate his feelings away.  

"Jin?" Jungkook's voice woke the boy up from his daydreaming one day.

"Hm?" 

"I don't like this," the older looked up at Jungkook.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't like how you act in the last few weeks. I understand that you're probably going through some bad period but..," the younger sighed, "I don't like it. You don't eat or you do too much. I feel like I am losing you," he took Jin's hand, "and I don't want that, Hyung," and smiled sadly. The other sighed.

"I am okay. I'll get better soon, you don't have to worry," Jin smiled a little. 

"I'm taking you to a doctor today. She's my mum's friend."

"But I am busy," Jin answered, looking out of the window. He didn't want to lie to him, he just didn't want to go.

"What are you going to do? Lie in your bed and stare at the ceiling like you do every day?"

Jin didn't say anything at that, staring out of the window.

"If you don't wanna do it for yourself, do it for me. Please. One visit won't kill you," he begged. The older sighed again.

"Okay, I'll go there," he rolled his eyes. Jungkook hugged him, smiling and screaming at whole classroom: "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Everyone turned to look at the pair.

"Jeon Jungkook! Don't scream in my class!" The teacher yelled angrily.

"I am sorry, Mrs Park," he stood up and bowed. And then the lesson continued.

————

Eavesdropping is not okay but sometimes you can't help yourself.

"I am okay. I'll get better soon, you don't have to worry," Jin replied to his friend.

"I'm taking you to a doctor today," Jungkook said not really carrying about what the latter wanted.

"But I am busy."

"What are you going to do? Lie in your bed and stare at the ceiling like you do every day?" Namjoon widened his eyes. What's wrong with Jin? Is he struggling?

Did I cause that?

The boy looked at the two talking.

Jin had indeed looked sad since the day Namjoon had told him they couldn't be together. He had seen him throwing his food in the trash a few times when Jungkook hadn't been looking and then he had been acting like he had eaten everything. What was going on?

His thoughts got interrupted by his girlfriend's hand on his thigh. He didn't feel anything, it was rather uncomfortable. She smiled at him and winked, moving her hand closer to his crotch.

Namjoon took Minhee's hand and just held it.

He felt someone's gaze on him. When he turned his head, he saw Jin's broken eyes looking at him. The older quickly turned away but Namjoon knew that he would remember the sadness until he dies...

————

Jungkook knocked on the door and opened it right away. He was still happy that his best friend had decided to go with him.

"Hello, Mrs Lee. This is Kim Seokjin, as I told you," he pointed at the other with a big smile on his face.

"Hello," the doctor smiled at them, "Sit down, guys."

Jin's eyes wandered around the room. The walls were light blue but the ceiling was clear white. There was a white desk with many papers on it and those uncomfortable chairs, we were sitting on. Two big windows, which were showing a pretty sunny day outside. On the walls, there were many pictures, usually body parts.

Jin smiled as he felt comfortable here. 

The doctor looked sympathetic and trustworthy. It was a short middle-aged woman in a white t-shirt and pants. Her blonde hair was long, to her chest.

Jin handed her his insurance card and she started filling some forms.

"So... Seokjin," she wrote something into her papers and then looked at the boy, "what seems to be the problem?" The older looked at Jungkook.

"So.." the younger started, "Jin acts weird in those days. Sometimes he eats too much, sometimes he doesn't. He throws up sometimes and I know it's not because he would want," he looked at Jin, "And he has mood swings. He is like a woman sometimes," he said, rolling his eyes.

Jin looked down, embarrassment washing over him.

"Okay, let me check you up then," she said and made Jungkook leave the room.