22

A/N: this is a gift, that's why it's posted today and not tomorrow. I love you, sis, hope you enjoy it 

Weeks: twenty-one

"Damn."

That was all Namjoon could think of when he saw Jin walking down the stairs. The way his black shirt wrapped around his torso and the pants hugged his long beautiful legs was truly breathtaking.

The older looked at the taller boy and his breathed hitched. He loved men in suits and he definitely loved Namjoon in a suit.

Jin smiled at the latter and the younger's dimples showed. He walked up to him and Namjoon opened the door for them.

"You two are very handsome gentlemen," his mum smiled at them and waved as they were leaving.

"Bye, mum," Namjoon said, while Jin was putting on his shoes, struggling a little already. The younger knelt down and helped the other, who blushed.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

"Bye, Narae," the shorter waved at Namjoon's mother and they walked to the car.

They got in and as Jin was about to fasten his seat belt, the other took the initiative and leaned over to do it. They got so close that both of their noses got hit by the scent of the other.

Jin breathed out when Namjoon sat on his seat and began to drive.

"So, you will fasten my seat belt but not open the door for me, so I can get into the car?" Jin scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Oh," Namjoon said, his mouth turning into an 'O' but the other just giggles.

"I'm just kidding," Jin smiled, "How did you get the idea to do that anyway?" 

The older smiled.

"You know... I'm a genius, so...," Namjoon smirked, fake confidence on a full display.

"Movies, am I right?"

"...Yes," the younger said and the car filled with laughter as they both relaxed a little.

"But you smell so nice though. Like Christmas," Namjoon added.

"I bought a shampoo and its scent is ginger and honey. It smells just like gingerbread, so maybe that's why it reminds you of Christmas. I always want to eat it whenever I wash my hair," Jin giggled again, "you also smell really nice," he added quietly, his face growing pink.

"Thanks. I use Old Spice, Rock scent."

"Rock scent?" Jin looked at Namjoon, "What does rock smell like?"

"Like Dwayne Johnson?"

Seokjin laughed and Namjoon's chest filled up with happiness. His shoulders jumped slightly.

"You also look very handsome."

The older blushed and looked outside through the side window, a smile on his face the whole time.

"Thank you," he mumbled, "you too."

Namjoon's dimples showed and he parked his car.

"Stay here, okay?" The taller said, getting out. Jin nodded, slightly confused, but soon began to laugh as Namjoon walked around the car to open the door for him.

"You didn't have to. I was just joking earlier," the shorter smiled at the taller, who winked at him.

"Your wish, my command."