26

Weeks: twenty-four

A/N: they say it ain't a fanfic if Jackson Wang isn't in it. So 😌

Jin unlocked the door, letting Bella inside. He closed it behind them and took a rag, wiping her dirty paws. The puppy was way too wild though and couldn't sit for a few minutes. She constantly wanted to play and was very energetic to which Jin chuckled.

"No, Bella, sit," he ordered. She listened but only for a couple of seconds. Jin sighed, finally finishing cleaning the dirt. He took the leash off of her and as she ran away, he heard the laughter of two men in the living room; one Namjoon's, the second one unknown.

He took his shoes off, putting his coat away and walked slowly in the direction of the voices.

"Oh, hi, Jin," Namjoon smiled at him, petting Bella, who was in his lap.

"Hi," Jin looked at the other man, who was sitting by the latter's side and drinking beer.

"So, this is Jin, and um, Jin this is Jackson, my stepbrother," Namjoon introduced them.

"Oh, hello," the older said, while Jackson smiled and got up, hugging the other, who widened his eyes in surprise.

"Hi!" he replied, squeezing Jin in his embrace. Namjoon chuckled, watching the two.

"So, um, are you two dating?"

Jin and Namjoon exchanged a look between them, not really knowing how to answer.

Jackson watched them quietly, "Oh, I see. But I feel like I'm missing some details here."

"I'm pregnant with him," Jin said like it was the most normal thing ever and Jackson's jaw dropped.

"I'm sorry, you... what? I thought that Namjoon was gay...?"

"I'm a man," Jin continued, "And I live here but we still haven't talked about the whole relationship thing."

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows. "Are you mad at me, babe?" he asked, watching the older, who looked at him.

"What do you think? And don't 'babe' me," he retorted, yet his face remained emotionless. Jackson bit his lip, watching the two quietly as Jin turned around and walked right into his bedroom.

Namjoon followed him, opening the door which was closed right in front of his face angrily. He sat on the bed next to Jin, whose eyes were avoiding the other's ones.

"What's wrong, Jin?" he took his hand, looking at the latter, his voice full of worry and slight confusion since he didn't know what had happened.

"Why didn't you tell him that I exist? That we are together?"

Namjoon sighed, playing with Jin's fingers in his lap. The latter's voice was sharp and angry with a glimpse of pain.

"You know everything about me - about Jungkook, about my parents. And I didn't even know that you have a stepbrother and apparently, he didn't know about me," he made eye contact with the latter, "are you embarrassed to be with me?"

"No, baby, no," he sighed, "I... I am sorry. I haven't talked with him for a long time. I kind of forgot that you don't know about him. Trust me."

Jin was quiet, thinking about what to say. He didn't know if he was overacting or not. He snickered.

"He even knew you were gay, so you must be closer to him," he replied, looking at Namjoon, who sighed again.

"You are very important to me, Jin. I'm sorry about all of this. I thought that I told you, I thought that I told him. I'm really sorry. We used to be, but ever since he left for college abroad, our communication has been limited," the taller took Jin's hands, caressing them with his thumbs, "I understand that you're angry, you have the right to do so but... I'd like you to meet Jackson and get to know him. Please."