10

Weeks: ten
"...But no matter what, I am and I will be there for you," he turned to him and smiled. Then he walked up to him and rubbed his growing belly.

Jin giggled, as it felt weirdly nice.

"Does it feel good?"

"Yah," both boys began to laugh, remembering the Peanut Butter baby.

"Can I do it to your baby, when they are born?"

"What?"

"Cover them with peanut butter."

Jin raised his eyebrows at the latter and widened his eyes.

"Now you just lost a 'babysitting privilege', Jungkook."

He giggled and Jin smiled.

There was chaos around the older but Jungkook made him forget about his situation for a while. If felt so nice to be genuinely laughing at least for a little while.

"Jungkookie?" he asked after a while.

"Yes?" the latter smiled. 

"You know, I love you, Ggukie."

"I love you too," he wrapped his arms around Jin. 

"I wanna tell you something," Jungkook said after a while of silence and the other looked at him.

"No, don't tell me you are pregnant too. I'm going to smack you ass, Jungkook," Jin glared at his best friend.

"What? You are pregnant yourself, Hyung. That wouldn't be fair. But I am not."

"Oh, thank the lord. What did you want to tell me then?"

"So... as you know I had a date with Jimin yesterday," Jungkook smiled and the other breathed in sharply.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I'm such a horrible friend, I didn't even ask you about how it went. So, tell me. Spill the tea, sis. I'm all ears now."

"Okay, so he said that he will take me out to eat and you know where we went? McDonald's!"

"Oh, boy! Fancy," Jin laughed.

"But you know what he did. So I told him I wanted small fries and he ordered large ones," Jungkook clapped excitedly.

"Oh my god! I smell husband material!" Jin giggled.

"And... he asked me to be his boyfriend," Jungkook jumped around the biggest grin on his face.

"Oh my god, that's so great! So... our baby is a taken man," the older exclaimed, giggling happily, while the latter nodded and blushed.

And as Jin hugged him, he couldn't help but feel a little envious.

...

Weeks: twelve
The school bell rang. Everyone sat down and continued to talk, waiting for the teacher.

Seokjin took a deep breath and walked up to Namjoon's desk, where he was sitting with his girlfriend on his lap.

Namjoon's eyes met with the gaze of the boy standing in front of him. He looked really amazing today, the taller one said to himself. His nails were painted with red colour and his heart-shaped lips were as pink as usual.

"N-" he began to say but was interrupted by the voice of their English teacher.

"Hello, class..." Seokjin sighed and walked back to his desk. He sat down.

He was finally brave enough to tell him to meet him because he wanted to share his 'big news' but life had decided to stop him. It was like the universe was telling him that today was not the right day. He sighed again.

Namjoon's girlfriend left his lap and sat at her desk, so the younger finally could look at the older boy. He was writing something down, biting his bottom lip as he concentrated on getting the right answers. Namjoon saw his nice long fingers holding a pink pen and he smiled. The boy right in his sight was absolutely cute and beautiful.

"Okay, so...," the teacher stated, "This year, you'll do a project in pairs. It will be essay based on a topic, which I assign you. So... make pairs, please. Both of you have to be the same gender," the teacher started to write down the pairs. Of course, Jimin chose Jungkook and Hoseok got taken by Yoongi.

Namjoon raised his hand and with no more thinking said: "Seokjin."

The older's heart skipped in his chest and he got goosebumps on his thighs. He glanced at Namjoon, widened his eyes a little and then looked at the teacher, who was writing their name on his paper. He was surprised and shocked.

Jungkook looked at him. He was surprised as well but he smiled at his best friend, winking at the latter. The other just rolled his eyes.

Jin looked back at Namjoon, who was staring at him with a smile.

Then the taller turned around.