16

Jin couldn't fall asleep that night after going to the cinema with Namjoon, Jungkook and his boyfriend.

Why did you leave, Namjoon?

He rubbed his stomach lightly and closed his eyes. He didn't feel movements yet and he couldn't wait for it. Fortunately, nausea stopped and his mood swings weren't that horrible anymore. He continued to have food cravings and he ate a lot but he had already done that before pregnancy.

Bubble was 15 weeks old already Jin was still hopeless. He didn't know how to tell Namjoon, how to hide his belly, how to be financially stable...

What is right?

He lied on the left side and looked at his alarm clock. 1:12. He sighed.

He wished this would be easier. He wished he wasn't a high school student. He wished Namjoon and he would plan this.

He wished Namjoon and Jin would be together.

Suddenly a message notification pierced the silent room. He sat on a side of his bed and took it.

Joonie: R u sleeping?
I can't fall asleep

No, I am not
Me too

Joonie: Jin?

Yes?

Joonie: Do you remember our night together?

I remember everything, Namjoon, everything. How could I forget, when I would have a breathing memory from that night in my life soon?

Jin just stared at his phone for a minute, not knowing what to answer.

Where is he going with this?

Yes, I do
Why?

Joonie: I think about it a lot.
Joonie: And about us

Jin stared at his phone again.

R u drunk?

Joonie: No. Absolutely not
For u it wasn't just one night, right?

*read*

And for you?

Namjoon breathed out and stood up, going through his hair with his hand, as he placed his phone on the bed next to him. After a while, it lit up.

Where are you going with this conversation?
What do you want to hear?

the truth

You have no idea.

You told me to forget.
So why do you bring this up?

As I said, I was thinking about it
About us

But you also said there is no chance for us to be together.

In the silent night, Jin heard the sound of a car, which pulled up near their house. He put his phone on the bed next to him and rubbed his forehead while breathing out. A sigh escaped his lips.

Joonie: I need to talk to you. Come downstairs

When Jin opened the front door, Namjoon immediately pulled the older boy closer and connected their lips. It felt as good as earlier today, at the cinema. No wait, that was already yesterday.

Jin didn't have the energy to pull away. That was a lie, which he used to excuse himself in his own mind. The truth was he simply didn't want to. He liked Namjoon's lips on his own.

"What games are you playing with me? Will you run away from me like yesterday? Or laugh at me at school?" Jin asked with tears in his eyes after they pulled away from each other, wanting to slap Namjoon for what he did to him, to his heart.

I know you will.

Namjoon breathed out.

"I am sorry. I know I don't act nicely towards you," the older boy got hugged by the other one, "Please, forgive me," Jin curled up in his arms and sobbed.

"So why? Why do you keep doing it, when you know it hurts my feelings?"

"I don't do it on purpose, I am sorry."

The while of silence began. They didn't pull away, they were standing in the doorframe hugging each other.

"Namjoon?" Jin sobbed.

"Yes?"

"I-I am pregnant..."