19 ½

SYKE. 

Giirl, you thought 😉 there's more coming for y'all! 

½ of part 19: 

Week: eighteen
Jin stared at his reflection in the mirror and breathed out. His white shirt was tightly wrapped around his belly and he couldn't even button the black jacket up. He brushed his hair and tugged it behind his ear.

Thousands of thoughts were flying through his head, his anxiety building in his stomach.

What will they think of me? Do they hate me already? What if they don't like me? What if they prohibit Namjoon from visiting me?

He sighed and tried to calm down, walking to the living room.

"You look amazing, Hyung," Jungkook smiled at him, "if Namjoon's mouth doesn't water at the sight of you, I'm going to kick his balls."

"Thanks," Jin giggled while popping his knuckles, a thing that he did when he was anxious.

"Nervous?"

"Hella," He said as Jungkook took his hands and shook his head.

"Don't worry, Hyung. They will like you."

"I... I don't know. What if they don't? I mean... I ruined their sons' future..." Jin averted his gaze, his eyes filling up with tears. He hated being so emotional

"You didn't ruin anything. The baby is not just yours, it's also Namjoon's. You are an amazing person," he flushed one of his comforting smiles and hugged him tightly, "They are going to love you, Jin."

"Enjoy it, you two," he added as the doorbell rang.

Jin walked towards the entrance and opened it, revealing Namjoon in a suit. He looked so breathtaking. How can someone as handsome as him be with someone like me?

"Staring is rude," he smiled and the older blushed slightly. He proceeded to take Jin's hand.

"You ready?"

Jin nodded as he waved to Jungkook, who was standing behind him.

"Make sure he's back by 11," the youngest said, pointing a finger at Namjoon, "he and the baby need to get plenty of sleep."

The older bowed. "Sure, Mr Jeon. I'll drive your son here in time."

Jin giggled at the scene.

"Bye, bro."

"Bye, Jin. Have fun," Jungkook smiled at his best friend one last time and closed the door.

Namjoon led the latter to his car, opened the door for him and after bucking their seatbelts, they drove away.

"I gotta tell you, you look beautiful."

The older blushed at the compliment and mumbled a shy "thank you."

Other than that, the drive was quiet, it wasn't an awkward silence though. They were both deep in their thoughts, just watching the road ahead of them.

It was already dark, only lamps were shining on the street. There was no heavy traffic but there were still several cars.

Jin began to bounce his leg as the anxious thoughts flooded his mind again.

He felt a hand caressing his own.

"Nervous?" Namjoon asked and the other nodded.

"Don't be. My parents are going to love you," Namjoon rubbed his hand with his thumb in a calming manner and Jin blushed lightly.

"Okay..."

The car turned left and they arrived at the destination. Jin got out of the vehicle and looked at the house in front of him.

It was a white enormous house with a black roof, windows and doors. It had two floors and a huge garage on the right. The grass in front of it was freshly cut, a few bushes could be found around the white thick fence.

Through the huge glass window on the ground floor two people could be seen; a man and a woman, probably Namjoon's parents.

They walked towards the entrance. Namjoon placed a finger on the scanner and the door opened a little. He pulled it towards them and walked in, Jin following him. They both took their shoes off as the older scanned the surroundings.

It was a long, narrow room with a lot of doors. The walls were dark brown. Near the door, there was a closet with a huge mirror on it and a shoe cabinet.

"Hey boys."

Jin turned to look at the owner of the voice. It was a small middle-aged lady, wearing a white dress and a little bit of make-up. She smiled at him and Jin bowed.

"Hello, Mrs Kim," the older boy straightened his back and looked at her. She wrapped her hands around him and his eyes widened. His panicked gaze fell on Namjoon, who was staring at them and Jin hugged his mum back shyly.

"It's so nice to meet you, Seokjin-ah."

"It's nice to meet you too, Mrs Kim," she let him go and smiled at him once more. She started to walk somewhere and the boys followed her.

They arrived in the kitchen. Again, it was a big room. The kitchen cabinets were white, the kitchen unit and the floor were wooden. The whole wall was made out of glass, giving the perfect view of the garden outside.

A tall man stood near the kitchen counter, cooking. He turned around and smiled at the visitor. Jin bowed again.

"It's nice to meet you, Mr Kim."

"My surname is Park," Jin's eyes widened in confusion and he looked at the father of his baby, "I'm Namjoon's stepdad."

"Oh... I'm sorry I didn't know," he bowed again, pink coating his cheek. He frowned at Namjoon for not telling him for a second then he looked back at Mr Park.

"It's okay. The dinner's almost ready. I hope you're hungry."

"Me? Always," Jin said, smiling. Namjoon led him to a dining table, where they both sat down.

"So, how are you?" Namjoon's mum asked while they were eating.

"I'm doing fine. The first trimester was hard but now... it's not that bad. My nausea left and my mood swings got better," Jin answered while putting a piece of meat in his mouth...

A/N: hi guys! Hope you liked this one. In the next few chapters, we are going to know the sex of the baby. You can guess in the comments what it will be 😌
Also, thank you 1K reads! Luv u 🥰
See ya! 👋🏽