9

Weeks: ten
"What?" his shocked father looked at him and tried not to laugh, "Is this some kind of joke?"

"It's true, dad," he whispered, putting the ultrasound photo on the table in front of them, "ten weeks."

His eyes widened, while his mum started choking on her soup.

"But that's impossible. You're a boy, you... you can't be p-pregnant," his mom's eyes were filling with tears, "With who? Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, we both were drunk that night. He is just.. my friend," a white lie had never killed anyone.

His dad just sat there in silence while his mom stood up and walked away from the table. Jin sighed, trying to fight away the tears forming in his eyes.

"You ruined everything," his dad said, standing up, "Leave."

"What?" Jin's face scrunched in a shock.

"Leave."

"But-but..."

"F**king leave! Do you understand?! It's weird and disgusting! You're weird! You're disgusting!" 

Jin stood up with his legs shaking and took the photo. Tears were now streaming down his face.

"Leave and never come back. You are not my son anymore," his dad waited for his to leave the room and Jin did...

Sometimes Jin thought that although he was not very fortunate, there was still some luck in his life.

Jungkook lived without his parents because of school. They lived away and travelled a lot, so they had decided to lend a new apartment to their son near the building Jin would describe as 'hell'.

In his apartment, there was plenty of empty space for only one person. There was one room, which he didn't use that he had offered Jin if he needed a place to crash.

So here he was.

Jin knocked on the door and after a couple of seconds, his best friend opened the door. When the younger saw the tears in the latter's eyes, he hugged him without saying anything. Jin was trying not to cry but when his best friend wrapped his arms around him, he let everything out. His tears were streaming down his face and he was sobbing loudly.

He was hurting. He was hurting so much.

"They're so stupid," Jungkook whispered into his ear. He took Jin's suitcase, which he had packed quickly. They were the only things he had with him. Jungkook turned around and walked into the house, Jin just followed him without a word...

...

"Shall I tell Namjoon?"

Jungkook looked at him with a mouth full of food, which he had cooked a few minutes ago. He nodded and continued eating.

He stuffed his mouth like he hadn't eaten for days, which showed Jin that he liked his food and that made the older feel a little better inside.

He sighed.

"Why not?"

"It's just..," Jin sighed again, "He won't be glad. He wants to forget, he has a girlfriend."

"But it's his kid, isn't it?"

"Yes. Definitely. I haven't had sex with anyone else... so," he replied, feeling close to tears. Again.

"He still deserves to know. At least."

"But like what shall I do?! Just to go to him and tell something like 'Hi Namjoon. Do you remember how we fucked that night? Yeah, you idiot didn't use a condom so, I am pregnant with your baby.' I can't do that!" Jin exclaimed and Jungkook's eyes widened a little bit.

He knew that his best friend wasn't mad at him. Jin just felt hopeless, miserable, confused and hurt. He was mad at his parents who, instead of being supportive, left him, mad at Namjoon for not loving him back, mad at nature, which gave him this ability, which was more of a curse than a blessing at that moment.

Jin pushed the plate with his food away, as anger wasn't hungry anymore.

"I'm sorry for yelling. It's just..," he sighed.

"Don't worry, I know you're not mad at me. But... Jin... you know that you should try it. Just tell him. He deserves to know. Having a kid is amazing. Maybe he'll change his mind," Jungkook smiled a little, just trying to support him and to be positive. Jin just nodded, understanding his point.

"I know you're right but... it's just... hard. He doesn't want a kid, I am sure about that. No teenager wants to have a baby at this age. I'm sure he has dreams that he wants to accomplish."

"Jinnie...," he put a hand on Jin's shoulder, "I completely understand you and I know you understand me. Think about it," he stood up and took their plates, "You're still shocked, you're feeling too many emotions at once right now," he put them on the cupboard, "It's fair to tell him. If you were in his position, you would want to know too."

Jin was speechless. He knew Namjoon deserved it, but it was incredibly hard to tell him. He would ruin his life or maybe he would ruin his. Surely, he had ambitions and dreams and Jin would destroy it just by accidentally having a kid with him. He felt like such a terrible person.

Of course, Jin knew that it was also Namjoon's fault. But knowing something doesn't change the way people feel.

"Jin, I love you. If he says no, then he's a stupid asshole like your parents. Sorry, but they should support you and help you, not kick you out. But no matter what, I am and I will be there for you," he turned to his best friend and smiled. Then he walked up to him and rubbed his growing belly.